Friends?

Sorry guys for the late. Hope you haven't forgotten the plot. Now without doing much late, let's get into the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uttara's expressions changed. It was like she is about burst out into tears but then Sanskar calls her: Choti, come on lets leave. It's getting late.

Uttara hugging Swara: Bye bhabhi!!

Swara: Bye Uttara. Take care.

And they both leave from there.

Swara goes inside the NGO where everyone is opening their gifts. Kids faces were glowing seeing what their Sanskar bhai has got for them. One boy comes near Swara,

Boy: Swara didi, how is my new remote car? See it had got lights too and the doors will open automatically.

Swara smiles looking at him and ruffles his hair. He goes from there playing with his new car. Just then the lady comes there.

Lady: Every year, Sanskar sir collects wish cards from all the kids here and he fulfills them without fail. Being such a busy person, he never misses a call or message from this home and also he visits this place on this day for sure.

Swara: What's so special about today?

Lady: I have been associated with this home since its started that is from the past 5 years but yet no one knows about this day.

Saying this the lady left from there.

Swara(in mind): I thought I know about Sanskar completely. Infact I have sent my own brother to Uttara's college to know more about them. But he is a real mystery. What would have happened 5 years back? Uttara was also telling that he was very friendly then. What might have changed him so much? I must find out. vaise why did I feel so happy when Uttara called me bhabhi...did I start liking him? (shrugging her thoughts) Swara just focus on the work given by dad...you are not here to fall in love.

On the other side, Sanskar along with Uttara were going back home in car,

Uttara: bhai, give me bhabhi's number please. She is so sweet. I want to talk to her.

Sanskar confused: Bhabhi?? Who is she?

Uttara: come on bhai, we got to know that you love her. Now no need to hide it. 

Sanskar: What? Uttara, about whom you are talking? I am not getting it.

Before Uttara could answer, Sanskar gets a call from Alok.

Sanskar switching on speaker: Ha Alok. 

Alok: sir, we have made the sketch.

Sanskar: Good. Did you speak with the inspector?

Alok: yes sir, from the previous records, he found that this person is a professional killer who takes money to kill people. But right now, don't know where he is. They are searching for him and he said he will inform us as soon as he gets know anything.

Sanskar: Okay, is Shaurya with you?

Alok: Ha.

Sanskar: Give the phone to him. (Alok does as said) Thank you so much Shaurya. You have been a great help. Anytime if you need any favor, don't hesitate to ask me. I owe you so much.

Shaurya: No problem sir and when time comes I will surely take your help.

Sanskar: Fine. This sunday you are coming to our house for lunch.