Chapter 4 - the death of the babylon rogues

Sonics pov

My heart was pounding badly as Jet the bird and his Babylon rogues rose and stopped to see me. They laughed as Wave said, oh look who it is the little blue  trash... my heart aches as I thought about what happened to Yuri and everything from my childhood. Storm said, what's up wimp?...scared?... that's when he was confused as Jet said to me, what?...ignoring us isn't gonna help... that's when Wave said in concern, hey...are you alright?... Storm said, he looks a little wimpy to me. Wave said, no I  mean is he really alright. Jet said, what the heck is wrong with him?...must be having a headache...oh well let's just give him a hand. I know that they wanna beat me up...at least that's what I thought... I turn to them slowly seeing that they were coming towards me... I was scared as I felt myself shaking Wave said, look just stay there okay?...we're gonna help you... I mumbled, yeah right... that's when the headache got worse as Jet teased, awww is the whittle baby gonna cry...*Wave glares at him* what?... that's when I screamed as they came closer and I slapped my hand to the side, NO!!!...*I made that blood curdling scream again* KEEP AWAY FROM ME YOU!!! Then their hover boards had a wire problem as they looked at each other... then Jet first bumped into a wall hard enough for him to crash the back of the skull. Wave said, oh my Goddess what's happening? Storm said, how should I know? Wave said, Sonic listen we just wanna help... I screamed and said, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU!!!...STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!! Then Storms board went out of control worst than Jets board as it hit the wall of the ally way...his beak splattered into pieces of his beak and face bloodied. Wave was about to go towards me but I shouted, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!! Then hers was the worst of all....she bumped into a lamppost and gets her head..crash...hard enough for her to see her die... I saw the Babylon rogues in blood and pieces. I always cherished...in my mind... Manic ran to me and hugged me tight. I murdered them... I said to him, I'm...I'm scared...these...powers...they're even stronger than before.. Manic saw it and said as he looked at me, Sonic getting upset is gonna make it worse...calm down...*hugs me as I cried a little* calm down...it's okay...it's okay I'm here....sshhhh...
...shh...ssshhhh...it's okay little bro...it's okay... we walked off a moment later after I calmed a little...