Chapter 9 - captured

Sonics pov

I was sleeping in my room when I heard a crash...I woke up and saw the sky a dark grey... thinking it was about to rain... I walked slowly to know what was going on... then Manic appeared along with T.K. I was frightened. Manic had a frightened look on his face as he said, Sonic hide in the closet and don't come out you understand? I nodded as I did what he said... I crouched down and his in the closet... I was in tears... I heard gunshots as I gasped... fear took hold of me when I think it was G.U.N. Soldiers...I hated them... I can hear Manic and T.K. Screaming as my eyes widened I whispered, n...n...n...no... I started crying again. I heard one G.U.N. Soldier said, is that all of them? A second one said, no one of them got away... another said, we will worry about the blue hedgehog later right now we have these two to take care of... the tears fell down my face as I can feel my heart pound in fear. I whispered as I can well myself depressed and feeling my power growing stronger, no...please...leave my brothers alone...*gasping as I cried softly* why is this happening... moments later I came out and no one was there I walked out to the now bright grey skies as I said sadly, I'm such a coward....*realizing* what am I saying?...*I thought of something* I haf to save my brothers... they need me.... I may have to learn how to control my powers...I'm on my own... oh Goddess help me... I was so oblivious I had no idea someone was watching me.