Chapter 7 - Amy hangs up

Sonics pov

Things have already gotten worse as things became very bad... then I saw Amy looking and walking to me I didn't want anything to do with them at all...they did nothing for me and they never had...I wanted to scream and make her go away...I looked at a house filled with cables and wires...I felt my heart racing as my powers grew stronger...they have been slowly coming back to me... I seen Amy walking with that stupid fake sad look on her face. She said with that stupid fake tone, oh Sonic...glad I found you...I wanted to say how very sorry I am... I can see it through her she isn't sorry not one bit...I only thought back of the images of Yuri again. I shouted at her as my head began to pound, GGGGRRRRR GO AWAY!!!...YOU UGLY AND DESPICABLE WITCH!!! Amy felt insulted as she said, Sonic...I thought you would understand...I really am... I interrupted in a painfully but angered tone, DROP THE ACT WILL YA?!....I AM NOT FALLING FOR YOUR STUPID FAKE APOLOGIES!! Amy took a step towards me and said in an almost fearing tone, S..S..Sonic if this is a joke then please it isn't funny. I shouted, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!..JJUUSSSTT LLLLEEEEAAAAVVVEER MMMEEE AAAALLLOOOONNNNNEEEE!!! Amy then said, S..Sonic please stop...y..your...s...scaring me... then it happened as I let out a blood curdling scream again I screamed, IIIIII HHHHHHAAAAATTTTEEEE AAAALLLLL OOOOFFFF YYYYYOOOOUUUUU!!
.....DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! Then it happened I used my powers accidentally on Amy to push her hard enough to the house with tangled wires and cables...I accidentally used them again as I took my hand away to make the wires around her neck and body to yank her up. Amy struggled for air and to free herself but unfortunately she made it worse... I saw the flesh and muscle coming out of her neck as she was struggling to get out...the wire dig through her skin as I was in horror seeing Amy die... Amy muttered, wh...wh...why?...I...I...I just.... she died as blood trickled down her face. I saw what I did... half of me wanted to laugh but the other didn't... I kneeled down as Manic saw what happened and hugged me once again. I was in hysterics... I couldn't think straight... Amy was hanging there dead bleeding... I couldn't stop looking at the ground knowing what I did... I said while weeping, I...I...I'm scared br..br... brother... Manic said calmly as he rocks me to calm me down, Sonic I told you getting upset will only make it worse...it's okay...it's okay....calm down...ssshhh...
sssshhhhhhhh...ssshhhhh...sssshhhhhh....sshhh... it's okay little bro...it's okay... we stood up and walked away along with T.K. before the cops came and an ambulance arrived at the scene. But little did I know...I was being watched...but I don't know who.