Chapter 8 - my brothers are here for me

Sonics pov

My heart was shattered in two million pieces as I laid down in bed...crying as I thought back about the murdered and mangled images of the ones I slaughtered and killed...thinking about Amy's mangled corpse makes me sick...it was her fault that she struggled through all that....struggling some times makes it worse...no doubt she...she was stupid enough to never know that...I can't say they deserve it for what they did to me...but it was so bad...it made me very very scared and sad at the same time...I couldn't control my powers no matter what...I was lucky Tails isn't dead...but T.K. convinced me that it wasn't my fault. That I couldn't control myself or my powers... I know that they're there for me... at least they care for me unlike those who I killed... deep down I feel my anger growing deeper and deeper... but my brothers knew that I'm hurting we watched the news as the news-caster said as she stood in the scene where we left Amy, good evening mobius...I am here live at the scene where Miss Amy Rose is found dead...we don't know if it's a suicide or murder locals claim that she committed suicide for no apparent reason...so star tune for the weather... we were sitting in the couch as I was looking down... Manic patted my back as T.K. hugged me and said, big bro...don't worry no matter what we'll be here for you... I smiled at them as Manic said, you know he's right...we'll be here for you little bro... he petted my head as I chuckled... then we went to bed... but something bad happened.