Chapter 17 - never face it alone

Sonics pov

Finally...the moment I waited...I am ready to..to see once and for all...whether I save my brothers or die trying. I was able to control my powers and myself. I looked at the view from Angel-Island as the sun rises over the horizon. I thought to myself, I will save them...I will for their sake...I haft to...do this alone...they are my brothers... then I see Knuckles walking to me. He looked at me as I stared at him he was concerned and said, Sonic...are you sure you want to do this. I said, yes...for my brothers sake I do... Knuckles then grabbed my hand and said, okay if this is what you want then I won't stop you...but... he trailed off as I said, but what?... Knuckles said, you haft to let me go with you... I was in shock that he wanted to... I said, but why?...they're my brothers I haft to save them. Knuckles interrupts, I know...but you don't have to do this alone Sonic...it's dangerous...with or without your powers...you can't face this alone.. I was shocked and surprised that...Knuckles didn't wanna see her hurt... I said to in guilt, but...I feel so alone...I haft to get them back...my parents are dead, and my brothers are all I have left...I'm always alone. Knuckles then caressed my face and said, but your not alone Sonic...not anymore... I was in tears as I said softly, Knuckles...I... Knuckles said, I know Sonic but right now we haft to go... I nodded before we got to where G.U.N. is keeping my brothers.