Chapter 5 - Shadows demise

Sonics pov

I feel so frightened...they have gotten stronger than they have before...I couldn't get that image of the bloodied, mangled, and dead Babylon rogues... I couldn't show up to the funeral because I didn't want to see anyone there...to be honest...I wanted nothing to with them ever again... I was standing at the drug store while Manic was at in figuring out a way for me to control my powers plus he's there because T.K. caught a cold today. I felt so nauseous as I thought back of the rogues I slaughtered... I choked back vomiting and I needed to clear my head once more... I stood up and I thought I saw blood in my hands unaware that Shadow was walking towards me...I was going crazy... from the moment I heard him he said, hey ugly faker...time for a little beaten... that's when I took a step back after another...I was scared I don't wanna hurt anyone. I said, STAY BACK!!...I DO NOT WANNA HURT ANYONE!!!...STAY BACK!! That's when Shadow said as he stopped, alright stop with the jokes okay?...*I didn't respond* you know we hate you and we never were your friends...*I couldn't stop thinking about Yuri.*...faker quit it...why are you acting like this?... but as he took a step towards me I screamed as I can feel my head pounding, GGGOOO AAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Then he flies back with a forced before teleporting back to where he was and said, what the hell? I screamed, GGGEEETTT AAAAAWWWWAAAAAYYYYY!!! I screamed so badly I accidentally broke the glass of the window next to him. he didn't see the glass going towards him. Shadow said to me as he walked towards me, what is the matter with you fa...AAAAHHHHHH!!!... before he can say finish the multiple pieces of glass stabbed him...that's when the glass pinned him to the wall across from me as he bleed...his eyes were lifeless, he was stabbed, bleeding, and the ultimate life form is gone...but this time for good... I kneeled down in fright immediately and said to myself, why?...why?...why?...why is it getting worse? Then that's when Manic saw the hole commotion I told him everything in the same position I'm still in. Manic could see thin and thick that I need to stay away from them... Manic kneeled down and hugged me to calm me down...I know I feel safe around my brother. I said, I'm scared...people will get hurt or killed cause of me...why is it getting worse brother? Manic said as I cried on his chest, calm down little bro...ssshhh shh...it's okay... I said, I...I..I'm even more scared if I accidentally kill my friends or you I'll... I trailed while crying. Manic said to me as he petted my head and we stood up, come on Sonic...let's go...don't worry you won't hurt anyone or me...I know you didn't mean to...but your powers have that kind of power...they're might be more than your powers than meets the eye...come on Sonic...you had a rough day...let's go home T.K.'s waiting...*I indicated about the dead Shadow...he shook his head as he looked at me* ehh...we'll just leave him here...besides there's nothing we can do for him now...the glass has pinned him to the wall deeply and I'm pretty sure one is jammed into his head...come on let's go.. I nodded before walking with Manic.