Coffee shop - Contestshipping

It's been a month since Drew started his job at the coffee shop. And in his opinion, it was the best decision he made in years. The job itself was okay, but what truly made his day was 3 pm. That was the exact time a brown haired girl named May showed up. Everyday, without failure. And she hated Drew. Drew loved her name. May. But what he loved even more was the annoyed face she always made as she walked away, holding a cup with one of the months written on it. But could you blame him?

As the clock struck 3 pm, Drew looked at the door and saw indeed the same girl walking in again. As soon as their eyes met, she glared at him, while he gave a smirk in return.

"And what's your name?" Drew asked, after she ordered.
"May. And you better get it right this time!" she said. 'Why even try anymore?' Drew thought to himself as he prepared her drink.
"Here you go, December" Drew said handing over the cup.
"Come on! It's not that hard!"
"I have no idea what you're talking about."

The next day, at exactly 3 pm, the doors opened again. Drew looked up, expecting to see her again, but it was someone else. 'Oh, she must be a little late'.

But fifteen minutes later, she still wasn't there. Drew started checking the time and door more often. Half past three. Not here. Ten minutes before 4 pm. Still not here. Drew decided that if she still didn't show up by 4 pm, he'd give up waiting. But five minutes after he made that decision, she finally showed up.

"Later as usual, huh?" he tried to ask as casual as possible.
"How do you know what time I'm usually here? Are you a stalker?"
"Can't I just miss my favourite customer?"
"You don't even remember my name."
"February, right?"
"Haha."
"Alright, so, how can I help you?"

May didn't want to bother looking which month he decided to name her this time, but she couldn't resist, so as she walked away, she looked at the black text on her cup.

'May'

She blinked a couple times. Did she read that right? Did he finally call her by her real name? Then here eye fell on the text under her name. A phone number. Confused she looked back at the barista. He showed his usual smirk, but with a wink this time. She quickly turned around, not wanting the arrogant bastard to see her flustered face.

The good old coffee shop AU. I just wrote this, to get a little back into writing, since I haven't really lately, except for the last one-shot. Idk. Also, I didn't really check on mistakes, or try to make some things sound better. Because I didn't feel like it.

~Sapphy