Taggers - Writing prompt

Aaand I was tagged by Mistyaaml4ever

Yeet

Btw, I didn't pick the first one to show up, bcs I can do whatever I want

UwU

"Not again

"Not again..."

You closed your eyes, and counted to ten. When you opened them again, a young girl stood in front of you.

"Oh, it's you," the girl said with a sigh.

"How nice to see you too," you greeted her sarcastically.

"So, who am I this time?" she asked you, looking at herself.

"My younger sister. She died at the age of 7," you answered, looking at the white nothingness around you. "When am I going to see the real you? After the 100th time? Seems like a nice anniversary."

"This is not a joke," she glared at you. "And believe me, you won't make the 100. This was your last chance."

"What!? You can't do that!"

"You know I can. And I will. Listen, I have given you more than enough chances, and yet you manage to ruin it every single time. Most people only get 2 chances, so you're already lucky enough to get more. But I'm done now. There are other people that are worth of reincarnation. I have to go now, I have more to do. Goodbye. Forever." She started to walk away, but you grabbed her shoulder.

"Wait! If this really is going to be the last of me, let me ask one final question then." You looked in the eyes of the unknown, that had taken the form of your sister.

"Fine. Make it quick," she replied.

"Why did you give me so many chances?" You were wondering about this for a long time. Every time you got stuck in this place, again, you got all of your memories of your past lives back. This was the 15th time. 15 lives had you lived. And that, even though you messed up every single one.

She remained silent.

"Is it that I am secretly your favourite? I would completely understand that, since I am that amazing and all," you said with a small smirk.

"I am not allowed to have favourites," she replied, but a smile formed on her face. She checked her watch. "It's time to go now."

"Time doesn't even exist here. Nothing exists here."

"I know, I just always wanted to say that. Goodbye now. It was nice knowing you." And with that, she disappeared.

And so did you.

---

AAAND THAT'S IT

Idek what I wrote

It be eh

It be cringe

Anyways

Tag 6

LapisLazulli2
may_and_drew
xtrainer_lunax
Hanae_Rose_
TheRainbowSylveon
paul_shinji

Good luck I guess

OwO