Elevator - Contestshipping

Hewas terrified of small spaces and she knew.

May knew his secret. The all mighty and arrogant Andrew was afraidof them. And here they were, stuck in an elevator. Great! She glanced over to the nervous boy whopulled his hand though his brownhair

'So, what now?' May asked breaking the awful silence
'What do you think June?' hesaid annoyed. 
'First, my name is May! And second, isn't there a button or somethingthat opens the doors?' she asked. 
'The power broke down, the buttons don't workanymore. I thought you were smarter than that August,' he said. He started tosweat and shake, which made May worry. 
'What about that one? Isn't that the'HELP' button or something?' she asked, ignoring his comment. 
'Try it,' hesaid, you could hear he had a dry mouth. This isn't good. Drew's breathing wasgetting faster. 
'Drew, calm down, it's going to be alright. Focus on yourbreath,' she said, trying to help. 
'CALM DOWN!? YOU THINK THAT IS GOING TOHELP? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?' he snapped at her. She was startled fora second, but quickly recovered. He looked around in panic

'Hey, stop!' May said grabbing his chin. 
'Focuson me, on my voice,' she continued looking in his emerald eyes.
 'It's going to be alright. So, what'syour favourite song?' she asked. 
'What?' he asked with a confused look on his face. Itlooked cute. Wait what? 
'Just go with it. I think my favourite is Chasing Cars,it's really comforting,' she said. 
'I've never heard that one before,' hesimply answered. 
'What? Never!? You're going to listen to it right when you arehome!' she demanded. He chuckled. 
'Fine'. Yes, he's distracted! Suddenly the lights went on and the elevatorstarted moving again. 'Yay!' she cheered, making a weird gesture. Andrew justlaughed watching. 

When they reached the ground floor, they walked out of the huge building. Maygrabbed her phone and earbuds, plugged them in and searched for the song. 
'Whatare you doing April?' Drew asked curiously. 
'Listen!' she said giving him oneof the earbuds, as she put the other one in her ear. She saw Drew's eyes lit upas he spoke. 
'I know this song!' he said happily. May just laughed as they kept on walking.

Hi. Hello.

Okay, I'm not a big fan of this one. I wrote this like a year, maybe two, ago. For school. English. There are parts in cursive, and I honestly can't remember why. In Word they're green, probably for the assignment or something.

I also wrote another story for school, history. I got graded for that one, and I'm thinking of putting that one in the next chapter. Got an 8 for it, I think. I only made a mistake in saying something, and then saying the opposite of it. And probably grammar somewhere. You got extra points if you wrote it in English, French or German (it was during the war). And since my French sucks, and I'm not the best at German, I chose English.

I don't know why, but I put a lot of Pkmn names in my stories for school last year. I also wrote a short story, explaining an economic problem, using Gary, May and Paul. Gary and May were having a snowball fight, when Paul accidently got hit. 

No one ever noticed that I kept on using the same names. Well, except for one. One of my friends also loved those cliché love stories, and we always shared our stories. She also loved finding people on internet whose looks would fit the characters.

Anyways, I just thought it would be fun to put them in here. So next chapter, also a Contestshipping one. It's a letter, written by a soldier to his loved one during the war.

~Sapphire