Where are my haters? - Arroganceshipping

I don't got 'em.

I'm not famous.

Unlike that ridiculous boyfriend of mine.
Nooo, he had to become a popular coordinator. And because he is one, he always complains about being in public with me.
He's afraid people will judge him. He's afraid that he will lose his popularity. Because fame goes above love, right?

Yeah, you could say I'm angry about it. Because I am.
I'm not allowed to hold his hand in public.
I'm not allowed to kiss him in public. And it pisses me of, because it gets harder every time.
'Not now, Gary. People can see us, Gary.'
Stupid excuse. I hate it.

Those were the exact same words I used while talking to my friend, Misty, yesterday.
She gave me the advice to talk to him about it.
Talk. Yeah, right. Like he's gonna listen.
So, Misty gave me some other advice. Well, she didn't. She said some comforting words, but they gave me an idea.
I'm gonna show the world that I love Drew.

Okay, I won't suddenly expose to everyone that we're dating or something, but I am gonna hint the paparazzi about where Drew might be. But what they don't know yet, is that his secret boyfriend is with him. At first, it probably won't be a big deal, but if we're together every time they see us, there should ring a bell somewhere, right?

I know that I should respect Drew's opinion, about not wanting to be seen, but I hate it that he's only hiding our relationship because I'm a guy.

He won't lose his popularity, I know that. He doesn't.
I mean, May and Dawn are a thing, and yes, they get some hate, but they have a whole crowd of fans that will fight those people. And so, does Drew. But he just doesn't want to believe it.

And so, what if people throw hate. We are strong. They won't get us down.

So, here's the decision: Get haters, or have to hide my love for Drew forever. Yeah, that's an easy one.

So where are my haters?

I don't got 'em.

Yet.

Lol hi. Idk. I was listening to some songs. I wanted to write something. So here ya go. It absolutely makes no sense. But that's fine. I wrote something, and finished it on the same day! That's an achievement.

Okay bye.

~Sapphy