My history assignment from last year - Contestshipping

My dearest May,

At first, I didn't want to send you this letter. I didn't want you to worry about anything, but who am I kidding. I think you'll be more worried when I send nothing. I want to let you know, I'm still alive. You can't really tell, but it is getting better slowly. One step at a time. Life is hard here. Murdering or being murdered, the choice is up to you. How cruel it may sound, after the first murder it's not really bad anymore. You get used to it. And that is what makes me feel horrible. I can murder someone, and not even care about it. What if they have a family, like ours? Or maybe a dog, who will always keep wondering why its owner never came back. I should feel bad for them, they're in the same position as we are. But I just can't. Do you remember Gary Hayden? Since we saw each other here, we have been together. It was nice to talk to someone. But he's been killed lately by Germany. He might still have been alive if I had payed attention. I could have saved him. But I was too late.

It's very scary, thinking that any moment can be your last. Because of this stupid trench war. It feels like we aren't getting anywhere. Even though France and Belgium have fought longer than I have, I'm still here for almost a year. A year! And I don't understand why this stupid war even has begun. Because Germany wanted more land, more power? Even if so many innocent people have to give up their life?

So change of topic, how's little Rose doing? Not so little anymore, isn't she? 4 years old already. I'm really sorry that I've missed her birthday. When I get home, I'll make up for the missed birthdays. I can't wait to see you and her again. I miss you so much. Has Rose already gone to school for the first time? I wish I could be there. Be the father I want to be.

I love you so much, always remember that.

Love,

Andrew Oak

Gary Hayden and Andrew Oak. I didn't want my friend to google them and find out that they're actual characters, so I switched the last names. As I mentioned last chapter, she would tried to find the perfect looks for the characters, also mine. If it'd get to hard, she'd google their names and see who comes up. Couldn't take any risks, could I?

And maybe it had a little to do with my Arroganceshipping heart. Maybe X3

Also, want to see who she chose for Drew, Gary and May? 

Andrew Oak - Francisco Lachowski

May Oak - Chloe G Moretz

Gary Hayden - Edward Cullen

Also, Leaf had a look, but I didn't safe her picture, so I forgot who. She isn't mentioned in the letter, but Friend and I made a whole world around the letter. Leaf Hayden was married with Gary Hayden, and May Oak was going to comfort her after she got the letter. They had two kiddos, a boy and a girl.

I think I already put those in my first randomness book once. I chose for Leaf Kristen Stewart, but I didn't really have a big knowledge in famous people like Friend, so there are probably people more fitting for them.

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this little assignment I had for history. I got an 8 for it. But i already mentioned that in the last chapter :3

~Sapphire