Saint pattys day

1 year later~ st.pattys day

I got up around 10 like I did every morning to get ready for work. Ya I still worked at the comic book store and still hated it, but it was a job and it payed the bills for now. I just finished putting on my blue jean skinnys and a green tank top, knowing I'd be seeing the brothers today and I wasn't giving them an excuse to be able to pinch me. Murphy had kept to his word and everyday I worked either he or his brother walked me to and from work. Sometimes they even sent their friend Rocco. He was awesome. Connor was like a brother to me, and murphy? Well I'd be lying if I didn't say I'd like to be more than just friends. All 3 protected me like I was their own family and it made my heart skip a beat. I loved it. I had never been so close with anyone as I am with the Macmanus brothers. I started eat some cereal when I heard a knock at the door. I smiled and set my spoon In my bowl to go and answer the door. My smile grew wider when I opened to see not just one, but both of the brothers this morning.

"well good morning there lass" Connor smiled and hugged me.

i hugged in return and asked,"wow I get two escorts this morning? What's the occasion?"

"it's st. Patricks day sand we're Irish. Ya got lucky" murphy smirked kissing me on the forehead which made me blush.

i closed the door and went back to my cereal.

"frosted flakes?" Connor arched an eyebrow.

"o ya breakfast of champions" I chuckled.

"aye they are more than good" murphy smirked.

"they're great!" I exclaimed.

we all 3 chuckled and then I said," wow we are lame"

the boys continued laughing and then we started off to the store. They dropped me off outside and then murphy asked,

"ya comin to mcgintys later love?"

"wouldn't miss it" I smiled

"good I wouldn't want to deal with murphy mopin over ere if ya didn't" Connor joked.

i chuckled and murphy slapped him in the back of the head. It did leave me wondering if it was true though. Would murphy really be upset of I didn't show?

"Bye guys" I smiled and hugged each as I walked into the store. Tonight was goin to be awesome.

later that night

I couldn't have been more excited when it was closing time. I quickly finished everything and heard the bell ring from the door. I turned smiling when I saw Rocco enter. My smile faded a little. Sure I was hoping to see murphy, but I love Rocco.

"hey princess" he said smiling.

"hey roc" I smiled back."where's murphy?"

i face palmed when I realized what I asked. Shit I was never gonna live this one down.

"what am I not good enough for ya?" He asked.

"no..it's just...no..roc..I" shit I was rumbling.

he cracked a smile and pulled me into a hug,"just messin with ya. He and Connor are already at the bar"

i nodded and and we walked out the door to the bar.

rocco bursted in the door and yelled, "ey fuck ass get me a beer!"

I rolled my eyes at what Rocco said as everyone drunkly greeted him. I heard murphy ask,

"where's Olivia?"

"calm down lover boy she's right behind me" Rocco smirked.

i smiled and walked up behind him,"hi guys"