No ones dyin

Murphy's pov

screaming! That's all that was heard in the room we were locked up in. It was a trap and we fell right into it. Yakevetta had us and there wasn't a good chance of escaping. I was gonna fight though. I had a fiancé and an unborn child waiting for me. They needed me. Connor, roc, and I were handcuffed to 3 chairs. Connor and I had blood from our heads pouring down our faces from the guns that his men hit us over the head with. Yakevetta had left us alone in the room for a few minutes as we fought to get out of our bonds. I was throwin myself around like a mad man and yelling.

"murph calm down!" Connor yelled.

"fuck you! I ain't gonna calm down! I gotta get outta here fer Olivia and da baby! I ain't dyin ere!" I yelled.

"no ones dyin!" Connor yelled.

the door opened and we all stopped seeing Yakevetta come back in. Connor and I glared at him as he stormed right up to Rocco and grabbed one of his hands pointing his gun into his palm. We all started screaming.

"You gonna tell me what's going on here?! Huh! You little fuck! Gimme some answers!" Yakevetta yells at roc.

rocco says ways nothing and you can definitely tell he's scared. Connor and I both yell,

"fuck you!"

yakevetta yelled one more time and pulled the trigger. Rocco started screaming as his blood splattered on me and my brother.

"fuck!" Rocco cried.

yakevetta smirked and turned exiting the room again. Rocco was screaming and crying in pain. Connor and I were trying to get him to calm down.

"roc!" I screamed.

"fuck!"Rocco screamed in tears.

"roc! You're gonna be alright!" Connor yelled.

i started thrashing around in the chair again. I had to get out of here more than ever now.

3rd person pov

yakevetta and a few of his men were outside the room he boys were being kept in. They smirked hearing the crys of pain from them. Yakevetta turned to his men,

"What do you guys think?"

"They're tough. No way they're gonna talk." Geno said

"I know Rocco. He ain't smart enough for this shit. These other guys are the brains. He's just a player." Another said.

yakevetta thought for a moment when he heard,

"hey boss!"

he turned to see Marco shoving a young girl who was trying to fight against him as he held his gun to her head. Marco stopped and grabbed the girl around the neck and kept the gun to her head.

"who da fuck is this!" Yakevetta asked.

"found er snoopin around the house. She killed tony and caught er right before she went into the room da prisoners were in." He said as the girl fought against him.

yakevetta smirked,"ya know them do ya?"

olivia just glared at the him and said nothing. Yakevetta chuckled smugly

" well, There's only one way to get them to talk."

olivias eyes widened as yakevetta grabbed her hair and pulled her away from Marco.

"A little bargaining" he smirked.

She screamed in pain as he opened the door and dragged her inside.

murphys pov

we couldn't hear anything but screaming. Rocco was crying in pain. Then we all froze when the door was busted open again. My blood ran cold as yakevetta came back in but this time he had someone with him. It was a woman. He was pulling her by her hair as she screamed. Only then when he grabbed the girl around the neck and pointed the gun at her head did I realize who it was. My blood ran cold as my breathing hitched. My eyes got wide with fear as I looked over to Connor who had the same expression on his face. Anger flew through my body.

olivia?