Murphy's angel

We made our way to the court house. I was so anxious yet very nervous for this hit. It was so beyond personal that I was actually looking forward to ending his life, that scared me. We waited outside the courtroom for the signal from Duffy. I was breathing heavier than I thought as I felt murphy squeeze my hand. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"Ya alright?" He asked.

i nodded,"ya"

a hand then squeezed my shoulder. I turned and saw Connor who just nodded. I Smiled and nodded back as the fire alarms started ringing. That was our cue. Murphy kicked down the door and we all barged in weapons raised. Everyone screamed in fear as Noah was screaming at them. Connor and I had our guns pointed at the balcony as the two cops threw their guns down to us. Noah grabbed the judge and threw him to the side as Connor and I made our way to the front where murphy had yanked yakevetta out of the witness chair and onto his knees. Connor immediately joined his brother behind him with a gun to his head. I stood infront of him as Noah started talking to the crowd. Yakevetta finally looked at me,

"you! You fuckin bitch!"

Connor hit him with the end of his gun,"shut up!"

yakevetta fell over as murphy yanked him right back up and placed the gun back on his head. I bent down to yakevettas height,

"I hope you rot in hell ass hole."

finally noah had finished his speech and he and I replaced the boys as they ran and jumped onto the stands pointing their guns. I watched in awe as the boys begin yelling,

"Now, you will receive us." Connor yelled.

"We do not ask for your poor or your hungry." Murphy said.

"We do not want your tired and sick." Connor continued.

" It is your corrupt we claim." Murphy added.

"It is your evil, who will be sought by us." Connor said.

"With every breath we shall hunt them down." Murphy said.

"Each day we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies." Connor yelled.

"Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace." Murphy said.

"These are not polite suggestions. They are codes of behavior and those that ignore them will pay the dearest cost." Connor yelled eyeing and pointing at yakevetta specifically.

"There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth"murphy said pointing to yakevettas men,"Not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption... into our domain."

"For if you do, there will come the day when you look behind you and see we three. And on that day you will reap it." Connor yelled.

"And we will send you to whatever God you wish." Murphy added.

not gonna lie murphy looked absolutely amazing. They jumped off the benches and murphy replaced me next to his dad and Connor on his other side. I stood in front as the boys started the prayer. Yakevetta was yelling at his men, but they weren't doing anything. The prayer came to an end and as they clicked their guns back. Yakevetta looked at me one last time and I smirked as shots were fired. Everyone ran out in horror screaming. I stayed looking down at his body. I was woken from my thoughts when murphy grabbed my hand,

"liv come on!"

We got out through the back door. Later that night we were watching the news and all the reports were about today. I sat on the couch with Murphy's arms around me. Connor was across from me and Noah on the chair.

"so what now da?" Connor asked.

"we go back" Noah said.

go back? What were they talking about. I decided to let it go as murphy and I got ready for bed.

"Murph what did your dad mean about going back?" I asked.

he sighed and sat on the bed next to me,"we're goin back to Ireland"

i hesitated but nodded,"ok ummm I'll get packed up tomorrow"

"no liv" he said.

i looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're gonna stay ere" he said.

my breathing hitched and my heart started pounding as tears filled my eyes,"wait.wha. You can't...wha...no...I'm goin with you"

"Liv it ain't safe for you" he said.

"no you just can't leave me here not after everything! You see this ring murph?" I said.

he finally turned his head to me making eye contact. A tear fell down my cheek as I explained,"when you slid this ring on my finger you made me family. We are there for each other in sickness and in health. For good or for worse! Ok?"

I waited and he finally nodded. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I started nodding knowing he understood.

"Ok. I'm sorry" he whispered.

"it's ok.,just don't scare me like that again" I whimpered.

he nodded and leaned into kiss me. We both fell back on the bed never letting our lips part. Never letting each other go. A year ago I worked at a comic book store, had no friends, no one that even remotely cared about me. Now I had a family, a fiancé and I work alongside the saints of Boston doing gods will and I didn't want to be anywhere else. I knew this is where I was truly meant to be, in the arms of the man I love. Sure I'd have to wake up every morning worrying about his safety and living life on the run, but hey that's the life you love when you're Murphy's angel.

the end!