AN

So I had a really good fanfiction idea and I'm going to write it but it involves Colorado and (i'm sorry) Denver. If you're a Maze Runner fan and have read Death Cure then you know why Denver is uncomfortable to write about but I'm just gonna ignore what happened in the book and pretend it's all fine and dandy.

Also, I'm British but I'm writing in a more American style and I'm using actual places in Colorado in the fanfic. Not everything is arcuate to real life Denver and stuff (like, I don't think the abandoned building in this is real and maybe the bus route is different but they're only small details.) So please be supportive if you see any mistakes an English person would make and comment on it (nothing rude, please :)

Also, I have another two fanfictions that I would be really grateful if you read. The first is a Scorch Trials adaption-type-thing that has got a little newtmas in it and is called 'Kidnapped'. The other fanfiction is a newtmas AU where Thomas and Newt fall in love in a homophobic school (it might be quite triggering to some people so please don't read it if that affects you) and lots of other stuff happens: its called 'In the morning I'll be better'. Please try them and message me if there is something you wish me to change or add.

This is a really long authors note so I think I'll end it here. Thanks to everyone who is supportive like 'sopielucas11'( aka- 'the zombie slayer') and I hope you guys enjoy this cause I know you are all great as you like The Maze Runner.
Bye

- Kitler17 (Kitler is my cat by the way. He has a moustache :)

 He has a moustache :)