Chapter: 11~ Hospital appointment

The girls guided the five boys outside and around to the side of the house. Goats and chickens ran after them, bleating and crowing for food as they got onto the gravel lane. The wind had died down to nothing more than a breeze, showing no sign that it ever released its whirlwind from hell but the sky still had a few dense and dark clouds dotted about in the rich blue. Newt hated how the weather almost mocked him now, after hurting him so much.

The white van was the furthest vehicle from the house. The three machines were parked in a line in a small parking bay. Small plant borders sectioned the area off; consisting of roses, Michaelmas daisies and pink dahlias.

Newt lent heavily on Thomas again as they walked, the gravel crunching each time they moved. Holly lifted her keys up, directing them towards the van and pressed the small lock button. There was a beep to signify that the doors had been unlocked and Holly walked to the side of her van. Grabbing the handle, she pulled the sliding door along its tracks and lent in. After a little bit of rustling, she stood up straight again.

"You'll have to sit in the back. If you find, um, any...things just push them under the curtain." Holly laughed slightly as she motioned for the group of boys to climb into the van.

Minho had moved next to Thomas and Newt while the brunette girl had been talking,
"If you weren't hurt, I would downright refuse to get in there. I'm too shucking young to get gang raped by a bunch of crazy Brits."

Laughing, Newt gript tighter onto Thomas to steady himself. The sound planted hope inside of Thomas and a smile pulled across his lips. However, the laughter had clearly pulled something as Newt now moaned in pain and shrunk into himself again. This also caused the smile on Thomas' face to vanish and be replaced by worry.

Minho had already walked off and was now climbing into the van. Thomas started to follow with Newt stumbling along with him. They reached the open door as Minho bent down, grabbing onto Newt's hands and pulled him over the lip of the entrance way. The blond shrieked in pain but once inside, he collapsed against Minho's chest.

Thomas leapt inside of the van, barely registering the strippers pole in the middle of the open space or the life-size mannequin strapped to the aluminium wall as he slipped his arms gently around Newt. He carefully dragged Newt away from Minho and helped walk him to a pull-down bed, where he sat down heavily and clutched his stomach.

By this point, Gally and Frypan had already clambered into the van and were settling themselves onto the bench opposite the bed. After closing the door, Minho had also sat down. He perched next to Thomas instead, as he looked over the seats in the front.

The three girls occupied the seats in the front. Holly was driving, Sophie was in the middle and Daisy at the end by the window. The dirty blond girl turned back to look at the five wet and filthy boys as Holly started the ignition,
"Are you ready to go?" She asked, even though she knew the answer.

There were yeses and nodes as Holly put her foot down on the accelerator and they lurched forwards. They trundled along the nothing more than dirt track as the van hit bumps and jolted the passengers. Each time they ran into a large pothole, Newt would yelp or moan. And each time Newt made a noise, Thomas would squeeze his hand in support.

After ten minutes of driving, Thomas finally noticed the strange interior of the van. Not only was there a strippers pole and mannequin but several whips and leather straps covered the walls. An assortment of abs pictures covered a small board in the corner, along with the occasional dick pic. He quickly looked away in unease and focused back on Newt.

The blond kept shaking and his head lulled with the movements of the van. Thomas had his left arm wrapped around his shoulders and his right hand held Newt's, their fingers intertwined but it didn't seem to be easing his unrest. It was hard to comfort Newt when the rest of the van had broken into a discussion, mostly about the three British girl's life.