Chapter: 3~ Champagne, cocaine, gasoline...

Thomas and Newt instantly pulled away from each other, embarrassment flushing their faces a dark crimson. The two boys acted completely differently to their discovery. Newt lent his head back and looked out of the window as if nothing had ever happened, scooting away from the brunette and removing his hand. He bit his bottom lip in anticipation of what Minho might say about their 'friendliness'.

Thomas, on the other hand, had wide eyes and ringed his hands, his body completely tense. What had just happened? He thought as Minho came into view next to them. Luckily, none of the flustered boy's friends had seen their little moment of compassion. Which was good because neither of the boys knew what had just happened between them. They had just gotten caught up in the moment.

Newt had turned back around to face the other boys, a completely straight expression plastered on his features. Thomas was shocked that he could act so unbothered after something as heart racing as that. In a daze, he got out of his seat and followed behind Gally, aware of Newt right on his heels. The bus came to a jarring stop at the side of the road and the door squeaked open. Minho stepped out followed by Frypan, Gally, Thomas and lastly Newt.

Once the bus had driven off, the boys stood in a loose group. Minho was smiling happily but frowned when he saw Thomas' shocked expression. The other boys had noticed it as well. All of them looked at him in confusion, except Newt. He fiddled with his fingers awkwardly trying to act like nothing was wrong or more accurately, nothing had happened.

Thomas still stood there, half out of reality when Gally asked, "What's wrong with you? It looks like you've seen a ghost."

"Yeah. When I came past you on the bus you looked as if someone had just told you it was the end of the world." Minho said.

"I-I just... Nothing. It really doesn't matter. Just something I'd thought about." Thomas replied, risking a glance in Newt's direction. He made eye contact with Thomas for a brief moment. Something in the glint of his eyes told him that he wasn't angry but almost...confused. This reassured him slightly. Only slightly, though.

"Can we go already?" Gally complained.

"Yes."

Taking the lead, Minho walked swiftly, causing the others to jog as a means of catching up. They moved in a strange formation once they were at the same pace- Minho in front, Thomas next to Frypan, Newt walking closely behind Thomas and finally Gally bringing up the rear. There were snippets of conversation between Thomas and Frypan but it was awkward being the only ones speaking, so they slipped into silence.

"Hey, Minho, why are we walking so fast? I thought we had hours and my legs are starting to ache." Someone said as they speed walked down the sidewalk. Minho turned back towards the others, grinning from ear to ear.

"Food" was all he said as he continued at the quick pace. Frypan perked up at the mention of his speciality and jogged to be next to Minho.

"I've already packed food," Frypan commented, "because I knew lunch would've completely slipped your minds."

"Oh cool. What have you got?" Minho asked as he moved to unzip Frypan's bag.

Frypan slapped Minho's hand away before continuing, "I've got different sandwiches- cheese, ham, you know?- crisps and just snack like things. That should be ok, shouldn't it?"

"Yeah it's fine but do you have any chocolate or maybe candy?"

Frypan went silent for a few seconds, obviously thinking, "Well I've got chocolate bars if that's any help but why do you want candy so bad?"

Minho smirked as they kept walking, cars speeding past and the occasional pedestrian having to manoeuvre around the boys, "As you asked so nicely, I'll tell you. I want to eat so much sugar that I get hyper. Like, I wanna be fucking high from too much sugar."