Part 5

Arnav was gazing at the stars on the small open terrace of Shukla Uncle's house. This was his most favorite place in this house and since the time he has seen her, he loves to come here and have some lone time and think about her.

He was somehow trying to find her face in the moon, no... moon has still stains on it... but she was more pure and beautiful than the moon.

NK and Aakash saw him in a lost state staring at the stars...

Bhai are you counting stars... NK asked

No answer...

Arnav...? Aakash called

Arnav... they shook him and finally he jolted and looked at them.

What happened yaar... why are you so lost... we are noticing you from 2 days... and specially from the moment you have come back from the factory... whats the matter?

He sighed... he knew nothing can be hidden from his friends... he didn't want to hide... but without knowing the one person whom you have fallen for what will you tell your friends.

Arnav.. now common yaar break the ice whats the matter?? NK asked

I am in LOVE...

Whaattt?? NK and Aakash said together.

KAB? KAUN? KAISE?? I mean who... they started firing him with questions.

Guys relax don't jump on me... you remember I had seen one girl in temple... I didn't discuss much with you all because I thought its just my fascination and nothing else.

But today I saw her again... and again... and several times... and now I cant stop this feeling inside my heart anymore.

I know... have heard about love at first sight, but never really believed on it, as I thought without knowing a person how can you fall in love with that person... but it happened with me..

You know NK I always used to say that the one for whom I will fall for will be special... I think I have found her... and I am very sure that she is the one whom I want to spend my rest of life with.

OK OK OK... can you please tell who is this she... Aakash asked

You know her... Khushi... Gupta uncle's daughter.

Whattt... again they both said together...

Lekin yaar... she seems so quiet... I hardly saw her today in factory.. when did you get the chance to go and fall in love with her.. NK teased...

Arnav threw his near by pillow from the khaat on NK