Epilogue

Arnavji... are you even listening to me... I have been telling you something since long.. but you don't care... Jaon main aapse baat nahi karti... saying so she got up in anger and annoyance... in her anger she was so fast to move out of the room that she accidentally tripped.

Aaah...

Khushi...Arnav screamed in fear... he was quick to hold her from her waist... there was panic written all over their faces...

Pagal ho gayi ho... have you gone crazy... where are you moving out so fast that you couldn't even see the carpet dammitt... what if you would have tripped and fallen down.. what if I was not there.. he was continuously yelling on her... she couldn't take it and started crying badly...

Khushi has been craving some time from her loving husband.. so that she can sit and talk with him.. since she has entered into her 7 month.. Arnav has been too busy as he wanted to end all his pending projects before her delivery date... he had taken a long paternity leave starting from her 8th month and since then he is breaking his back being in tremendous pressure to finish all his assignments and also delegating the remaining work to Aman, NK and Aakash respectively.

On top of it his crazy pregnant wife was not helping it.. her pregnancy mood swings and cravings is always keeping him on his toes.

Sometimes she will just ask him to sit at home and be with her in the confines of their bedroom talking sweet nothings... or her late night outings to have chaat and ice-creaam... sometimes she will suddenly feel like meeting Payal and he has to take her to Gupta house immediately.

He was hell tired meeting her expectations all the time..but he didn't mind doing it since end of the day he loves this crazy woman who is going to deliver his child...

But there is a limit to his patience.. he had asked her to sit quiet for sometime promising to spend the whole Saturday Sunday with her... so that he can finish an important presentation which he has to email to his international client in Paris... but when has Khushi Gupta singh Raizada leanrt to be quiet after she became pregnant.

Sometimes he wonders is she the same woman with whom he fell in love with since as far as he remembers.. Khushi used to be quiet and shy... but since she completed her third month of pregnancy she has been very chirpy and talkative... not taking a break to discuss anything under the sky.. and not to forget he has to be all ears to whatever she wants to say and cannot ignore her anytime.. or else the punishment will be worse... MMM actually worse... like not talking to him for days and not to forget... No love making not even touching.. and he finally gives up not ready to compromise... come on now he cant stay away from her any day and for that if he has to listen to her whole day... then be it that way.

And now he didn't know what to do to stop her painful tears which were flowing because of his scolding... Khushi love... I am sorry... but how can you... you have to be careful... what if you would have got hurt.. you know I cant bare it right he asked cupping her cheeks... she looked at him with a puppy dog expression... but you scolded me so rudely Arnavji... you know even the baby got scared.

Ok OK... I am sorry ok... he bent down keeping his ears on her tummy... OK little darling.. Papa is so sorry to scold Mumma like this... but tell Mumma no that Papa cant see both of you getting hurt... it will kill him...