Part 19

As decided Khushi returned back to Shantivan and Payal too accompanied her.

She was all quiet, not talking to anyone and this was making everyone sad, but they thought to ignore it and just be with her as her support. No one made her feel uncomfortable neither they expressed their sympathy or concern towards her as they didn't wanted to remind her of the incident.

They just thought of being normal to her as they were before... but they didn't knew their efforts are not going to effect her in anyway as she had closed herself in a shell not letting anyone to come inside.

Arnav took her stuff to their room waiting for her to follow but then he didn't feel her coming behind him and thats when he turned around to see that she had halted her steps. He gave a confused look and payal too nudged khushi to continue getting inside the room... but khushi just couldn't move.

Arnav gulped his emotions... his heart tightening thinking of her next move as he knew what she was thinking.. Khushi... he called.

Hum... Hum... andar nahi aah sakte... he was shocked with her decision... what do you mean by that khushi... its your room our room.. come inside you need to take rest.

No... she said in a firm voice ... I wont stay... in that room... I... I ..just want to stay alone... I cant... please... saying so she started crying.. Payal tried to console her... she was not able to see her Bhabhi in this state... she turned to look at Arnav and the hurt on his face, he was heart broken..

Are you... are you scared of me Khushi... Arnav asked not sounding sure of his voice...

She didn't say anything and he got his answer.. she is uncomfortable with him... she doesn't want to be with him... the whole family looked at the hurt their children were going through... it was tough for the couple to overcome this hardship that has entered in their life.

Payal was about to tell khushi but then Arnav signaled her not to say anything... if she wants space she will get it... he will make sure that she will come out of it even if he has to stay away from her he will do it.

Arnav asked Hariprakash to arrange the guest room for both Payal and khushi and he himself shifted her clothes to the guest room.

Khushi you can stay here as of now.. I have shifted all your stuff to this room.. still if you need anything from our room.. let me know... she didn't say anything.

She was quiet and looking outside the window as if trying to search the broken pieces of her life... he came near her and she again shifted aside.. her each move was pinching him badly...Khushi you take rest for sometime.. you have not slept properly... I will be around if you need anything... again there was silence... not able to bear her indifference.. he left the room.

She closed her eyes the moment he left her alone... she knew he was breaking and so was she... she herself didn't knew how she will gain her lost confidence.. its as if she is not able to forget the incident. His filthy touch was killing her inside... she is feeling dirty all over...

Arnav entered their... no... as of now his room and closed the door behind and finally just broke down.. all the pain.. just came out of his heart as a volcano... just one night has changed their life upside down... they were so happy and content with each other... why.. why did he let her leave his side... why he was not there when she was going through all this... he was feeling like killing saahil from his own hands.

He called... Aman... yes ASR...? get me update on Saahil... what is the status of the case.

ASR.. he is in jail and the FIR has been registered... he is under non bailable offence and our lawyers have made sure that he will not get any bail.. neither will he be able to get out of this case... and the good thing is we have witness to this case... Ms. Natasha's statement has helped a lot.