Part 11

The dinner date was beautiful, that's what he felt... about her ... he didn't know... only thing he is happy about was that he could bring a smile on her face and that's more than enough for now.

She is opening up to him... they have taken a small step towards being comfortable with each other... as far as love is concerned... as of now his love is enough for both of them and he is sure that one day he will win her love.

He was lost in his thoughts while driving and didn't see a huge truck coming his way... suddenly khushi screamed... Arnavji... she just turned the steering towards left and Arnav lost control and banged on a tree near the roadside.

There was silence in the car...both of them were shocked with the impact... Arnav immediately turned towards khushi and pulled her to face him while roaming his hands on her face.

God khushi... tum thik ho... I am so sorry... Khushi.. Khushi...she was quite with shock and this made him more worried... please talk to me dammit... you are killing me are you okay?

Khushi was in shock with the impact of sudden break that Arnav had put... in the next moment she just hugged Arnav tight... Aap... Aap... thik toh hain... Hum... Hum darrr gaye the... I was so scared... I thought...

Shhh.. Shhh. Khushi.. he caressed her hair asking her to calm down... main... main.. thik hoon.. I am here close to you... see... see don't worry .. she pulled back to see him and stared at his face... her eyes full of tears... she cant loose him... she cant loose her life again... she didn't know she was caressing his face by her hands to feel that he was for real and that they were safe..

Arnav could see a multitude of emotions on her face... he knew she was scared and he wanted to make her feel ok... khushi he whispered... while bringing his face close to her... she realized what she was doing and pulled herself back being embarrassed of the situation...but he didn't let her go and pulled her hand and slowly brought towards his face to make her feel that he is there right in front of her... all this while his eyes never leaving her face staring deep into her eyes...he whispered... khushi... I will never leave you ever... I will be with you always in every step of our life... its something which is not in my hands now... as I cant think of my life without you... you don't know how much I crave for you.. how much I love you and want to be with you... even death cant part us now... the moment he said death she closed her palm on his lips... asking him to stop...

Never say that again Arnavji... I don't know what I feel for you is love... but one thing I am sure is that I cant let anything happen to you... I cant think of you getting hurt...

He was so overwhelmed by her words that he couldn't help but lean in to touch those soft lips which have been tempting him from the time he has fallen In love with her.

He was so engrossed in his emotions that he didn't realize its too soon for her... she saw him leaning in and staring at her lips... and her heartbeat started increasing getting scared of what he is gonna do.

Khushi... he whispered close to her lips and asked... Can I? ... Just one time... he said...she closed her eyes with nervousness and that's when he realized that she was shivering with fear... he stopped...no he cant do this... he will never make her uncomfortable... he pulled back and closed his eyes... khushi had her eyes still closed waiting nervously for what he is going to do.