Part 7

It felt like he got a new motto in his life, till date he was always busy in his business and in making his career and he was confident that he was good at it. But today for the first time when it came to matters of heart he was feeling jittery and nervous.. he knew he was sure of his decision to accept khushi.. but suddenly he felt sad thinking about her.. her life the tragedy she had to go through at such a young age. He felt a different kind of affection for her.. even after going through so much she didn't give up in life and thought of joining her father in laws business.. he also felt proud of shashi uncle, garima aunty and payal who accepted her whole heartedly and gave her a daughters place in their life...he too will try to give her all the happiness in this world.. he doesnt know whether she will accept his love.. but he will try.. and keep trying.. but before that he has to talk to his parents and make them understand that this is what he wants.

It was late night when Arnav called his mom...

Maaa...

Chotey... how are you and why you didn't tell me that you were not well, I came to know through Aakash... and he told that you had slept... what happened... I am worried..

Maa.. Maa... relax I am fine.. it was just a headache.. he said..

Chotey.. are you hiding anything? You don't sound good.

Maa... I want to talk to you and dad... is he around..

Yes... let me put on speaker...

Arnav... how are you son..?

Hey dad.. I am fine and work is going fantastic... Chotey I know you want to talk something else now tell me... Ratna said.

Maa... when I came here... I was fascinated by this city... it was so beautiful and the people around were also so sweet.. shukla uncle.. shashi unale and his family... all the workers in the factory were very cooperative..

But I met someone who was way special from others and who made me glued to this place.

Now Ratna could easily understand what he meant and Ajay was excited to hear ahead.

Ohoo.. So my champ has met some girl... have you fallen in love chotey..

Ratna glared at him for making it funny... this is not funny.

Chotey who is that girl, what's her name, where does she stay... who are her parents?????

Wooohhh Wohh Mom so many questions at a stretch... please let me breath..

I saw her in a temple.. I didn't knew who she was... but she made me feel for the first time something unique and special.

This is the first time I felt something for a girl and then I met her again in Shashi uncle's factory and I came to know she is his daughter.

Ratna was listening keenly to her son... where as Ajay was remembering his own love story as a flashback.

Dad... I didn't knew till then that I had strong emotions and feelings for her... but then when I saw her again I couldn't stop myself to talk to her and she was so quiet and reserved that I really wondered whether I did a mistake by talking to her. Through her sister I came to know that she is generally shy in front of new people.

Wow your love story is sounding interesting.. Ajay said and Ratna punched him slightly.

Go ahead son you are going on the right path.

What's her name chotey... Ratna asked?

Khushi...

The name itself bought unknown desires in his heart.