Part 16

The reception was arranged in a grand demeanor, after all it was Ajay Singh Raizada's son Arnav Singh Raizada's reception. Everyone was invited from business associates to relatives and even the media. Everyone was aww of the arrangements done. Anjali and payal were personally receiving all the guests.

Shashi and Garima were overwhelmed at the arrangements at their daughter's reception thinking that how lucky she was to get such a family as they were not only rich in terms of money but also in terms of values and morals. Looking at all the arrangement they felt little out of place but both Ajay and Ratna made sure that they don't feel uncomfortable and didn't leave their side even for a second.

Arnav just closed his eyes trying to control his emotions. What transpired inside the room was something which he was not able to brush away from his thoughts... his desires for khushi have started becoming uncontrollable, in this way it wont be far when he will just grab her into his arms and make crazy love to her till she screams his name in the thrives of passion.

He was waiting for her outside the changing room so they can make grand entry for the reception which was arranged at the lawn of their huge mansion. It was khushi's decision that she wants the reception in her sasuraal and not at any hotel and everyone just agreed to her as they couldn't be more happy.

The most impressed was Arnav's Daadi and she indeed felt proud of Arnav's choice... she had wholeheartedly blessed khushi this time and accepted that no one can be better than her for her chotey.

In between all this kiosk was Meghna.. who was just trying to ignore all the ill thoughts from her mind. She has to accept the truth no matter however bitter it is... but the thought of Arnav and khushi together was just not letting her heart and mind in peace.

Khushi tried to control her fast heartbeats... what happened between her and Arnav were just beyond her thought power... she could feel that slowly she has started becoming comfortable with his touch... his feel and she cant deny that she has started liking it too. She remembered the expression on Arnav's face though he said sorry to her.. she very well knew how difficult it was for him to stop.. to stay away from her. Is she being reasonable to him... he is her husband end of they day and there is only so much a man can control...

But she doesn't know whether she is still ready to take that big step... she knows she has started liking him... In fact has started craving for his touch... but a relation between a husband and wife is much more deep than this. He loves her madly and hence his feelings for her is pure.. but what about her... has she started loving him? Now that's a question she needs to deeply ponder on.

Thinking so she decided to make an exit and saw Arnav waiting for her outside the room... there was this intense expression on his face as if he will loose everything if he stays close to her... but suddenly he put on a brave mask on his face and forwarded his hands to her to make a move to the reception.

She smiled genuinely this time and wrapped her hands around him and he felt content the happiness within himself bubbling thinking that this beautiful women beside him is his to cherish and even though he has to control his desire for ages.. he is ready to do that just to see that smile on her face as he knew her smile is his lifeline.

Meghna saw the couple of the evening walking hand in hand and she envied them.. at the happiness on their face... don't they look wonderful together... she heard payal saying... yes just made for each other Anjali said and though it pinched her hard.. she accepted it that both Arnav and khushi indeed look good with each other.

The reception was a great event. Not even for a sec Arnav left her side thinking that she may feel out of the place... he introduced her to all his friends and business partners. There was a proud feeling on his face as if she is his priced possession.