Part 20

After many days khushi had happily made breakfast for everyone and she had arranged each members favourite dish... Payal was relaxed as well as happy to see khushi trying to forget and move.

They all had regular chat during breakfast like a happy family... khushi was smiling after a long time and this made Arnav more happy, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her all the time... how much he had missed her smile.. her voice.. he had this unbearable pain in his heart becoz of the distance they had between them... he was scared.. hell scared that he will loose her.. she will just shoo him away from her life.. but now when he saw her trying to come out of the trauma he was happy...

But he knows its not enough... he was a man on mission... she has to come back to him... to her Arnav and he is going to make that sure... enough of distance.. now its time for action.

Khushi.. he called her interrupting her conversation... I need you to join office today.. he said casually...

Khushi was shocked along with everyone else...

Suddenly Ratna spoke... but chotey.. why so soon.. I mean Khushi still needs rest... let her be at home...

And do what Maa? He asked getting irritated.. Sitting at home is not going to help her.. she has to start working and divert her mind... sitting at home will make her more restless and she will try to remember past..in this way she can keep herself busy in work and everything will be like before...he said looking at Khushi..

Bhai is right Aunty... Bhabhi will feel better if she goes to office.. in this way she can keep herself occupied... everyone agreed to the suggestion... khushi didn't say anything...

Khushi I am waiting go and get ready Arnav said...Khushi looked at him.. You will be getting late Arnavji.. I will come on my own.. you carry on.

Arnav turned around and looked at her as if he is not going to listen to anyone... as I said khushi.. you are coming with me... on the way we will meet Amma and Babuji.. they were asking for you.

She didn't say anything further... ok I will get ready and come...

When khushi entered her room she was shocked to see that her clothes were already kept ready for her... It was a bright red and green chudidaar with slight embroidery work... who has kept it she thought.. but then she found a note on it...

'Enough of pale clothes khushi... I want to see you in this.. wear it and come.. I am waiting... for you..''

She knew it can be none other than her crazy Husband.. he is trying everything possible to bring her back... to him... she closed her eyes and sighed... its not far when she will give up on her aloofness and he will make sure of it she knew..

The moment she descended down wearing her Husband's choice.. his eyes delighted...how much he missed her looking like this... his beautiful angel... everyone had wide smiles on their faces to see khushi looking bright as ever.

Ohhooo.. BHabhi.. you are looking beautiful as ever Anjali commented...

Khushi glanced at Arnav who was giving her intense stares as if thanking her that she listened to him and wore his choice.

Soon they left and as decided on the way they stopped to meet Garima and Shashi.. who were happy to see her back to normal.

They knew with Arnav she will always be like this happy and content.

They reached office by mid afternoon and soon got busy with work... NK and Aakash welcomed her to office after the break and didn't show any expression on their face reminding her about the incident...soon she became busy with work as there was back log due to her absence... around 2 she got a call from Arnav.