013

~GILBERTS POV~

Thursday June 13th, 8:04am

I opened my eyes, breathing heavily and feeling all sweaty while my heart was pounding inside my chest. I had this awful nightmare again. I get these since my father died. I can never remember what they're about or what exactly is happening, but it makes me really upset.

I got up, I brushed my teeth and I washed my face. Then I wore my clothes and went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Today my best childhood friend would come to town, Charlie Sloane. (finally biTCH I wanted him to appear so badly lmao)

It was nice to think he would stay at my place for a month since I was so lonely the rest of the year. Charlie used to come a lot more when we were little so he knew Diana and once he found out she's here too, he got really excited. Huh that's odd. I mean they would say hello and everything but we never played all together.. Anyway.. My phone started beeping.

charlie.sloane_: dude
charlie.sloane_: Gil
charlie.sloane_: hEeey

gblythee: heeey how are youu? Are you coming?

charlie.sloane_: I'm good thanks. Yess I'm on my way. Quick question, are we going to hangout with the girls today?

gblythee: oh thanks I'm FiNe tOo.. maybe idk I haven't
talked to Anne yet. Why tho?

charlie.sloane_: oh nothing just asking.
charlie.sloane_: but, even if we don't, do you think Diana would want to see me?

gblythee: umm idk I guess?.. Charlie wtf has gotten
into you you're literally
obsessing under Diana..

charlie.sloane_: oh uh
no I'm not.

gblythee: oh uh yes you are.

charlie.sloane_: I'm getting in the car and I'll have no internet plus I have no mega bites so
I'll see you there ok byeeeEee

gblythee: yeah ok
whatever you say.😏

charlie.sloane_: ok never
use this emoji again.

gblythee: 😏😏😏😏😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏
😏😏😏😏😏😏

charlie.sloane_: 🖕

gblythee: love you too:)
Read, 8:32am

After I talked with Charlie, I called Anne and we all planned to go to the park where we met tonight.

It was kind of cold today so I went upstairs to change into something warmer. Right after I wore a hoodie, I heard a knock on the door. I frowned. How long has it been since I texted with Charlie. I checked the time: 9:23am. Nearly one hour ago? How long have I been talking with Anne? Talking with her seems like time goes so fast. I ran down the stairs and opened the door to a very happy Charlie.

"GILLY!" He screamed and hugged me.

"CHARLIEEEE" I screamed back hugging him and we both laughed. We went up stairs to the room he'd be staying and placed his stuff.

"So?" He said, both of us walking in the kitchen.

"So what?" I asked him confused.