My Cat Is Actually a Person?

I coughed and waved the smoke away.

"What the hell happened?" I coughed.

A thump sounded from literally right beside me and I froze, slowly turning my head to the right. There stood a naked, flour covered guy around my age.

"NOPE!" I yelled, making him jump in surprise as I ran out of the kitchen.

"Hey wait!"

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NO-ACK!" I was cut off by me tripping over the leg of my coffee table, face planting on the flour in what I thought was a hilarious way. ".....nope....." I croaked painfully, pushing myself up.

"Hey! Are you okay?" The guy said softly, kneeling beside me. I looked at him, ready to bolt again.

"NO-"

He covered my mouth with his hand, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Please stop freaking out!" He begged. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise! My name is Naruto Uzamaki, I was your yellow cat!"

"Ma oor ooh oing fere?"

"Eh.... What?" He asked, removing his hand.

"I said 'What are you doing here?'" I repeated. "And did you know that your hand smells like ramen?"

"It does?" He asked, smelling his hand. His eyes widened. "It does! And now I want ramen, believe it!" He wailed miserably, pouting. I couldn't help it anymore.

I glomped the adorable blonde.

"Woah!" He yelled in surprise as I hugged him.

"You are too adorable!" I grinned widely, rubbing my cheek against his. "I have some instant ramen in my kitchen!"

"Really?!" He asked excitedly. He jumped up, hugging and spinning me. "I like you! You're nice! Ouch!" He yelled, setting me on my feet. His ankle was bleeding and the pink kitten, who I think is Sakura, hissed at him without looking at him.

It was then I realized he was still naked.

"Shit!" I yelled, covering my eyes as I blushed badly. "You need clothes!"

"Wha- oh crap!" He yelled.

"I'll get them!" I said, trying to run upstairs. I only succeeded in tripping on the first step, you know, because I was still covering my eyes. I let my hands fall since I wasn't facing him anymore and scrambled up stairs.

•~•

"Okay, so what happened?" I asked, looking at the six people on my couch as I sat in my recliner. "How did you get here?"

"Well," Kakashi said in his usual lazy drawl. "We had found Orochimaru's lair and were looking around when someone..." Cue all of them looking at Naruto. "Decided it would be a good idea to play with a vial of black liquid. He dropped it and this fog filled the lair, next thing we know, we're on your porch in the form of cats. By the way, may we know your name?"

"Hm? Oh! Sorry, I'm Kay." I said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you all. So..." I clapped my hands together. "You all can stay with me as long as I don't gain any injuries while you are here..." I said with a pointed look to Sasuke.

"That would be very kind of you Kay, thank you." Yamato said with a smile.

The others said thanks in their own... Diverse ways.

"Oh, it's fine.... Really..." I said, smiling in embarrassment.

*knock knock*

"Shit!" I hissed, jumping to my feet. I jumped over the coffee table and to my door, grabbing the handle so I didn't fly right by it. I opened it just to be tackled by one of my best friends, Johnny.