Oh The Feels

I returned with the sannins' food to see them looking at me strangely. Tsunade looked to be upraising me, Orochimaru looked like he wanted to own me- which was extremely creepy, and Jiraiya looked like he just really wanted to touch my ears.

"If my appearance freaks any of you out, just let me know and I'll put up the Mist," I said, handing them each a bowl of ramen.

"The Mist?" Jiraiya repeated curiously.

"It what I call it when I put up my disguise," I shrugged, sitting beside him. I looked around my living room with a frown. "Nya~! I need to go furniture shopping!" I sighed, crossing my arms as my tail whipped dangerously around me. "And clothes shopping for you three too. And I need to make more documents. Dammit all!" I yowled angrily.

"There there Thalia-chan," Naruto said, scratching behind my ear. I purred and leaned my head into his hand.

^W^

"Nya~!"

He stopped and I shook my head to clear it.

"So you're really a dangerous weapon?" Jiraiya chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nya! You're just jealous of my tail!" I shot back. He laughed and Tsunade chuckled.

"I'm sure that's it," he said, patting my head before continuing his meal.

Which reminds me....

I pouted down at my ruined noodle meal.

"I'd better clean that," I sighed, scooping the noodles back into the bowl before taking them into the kitchen. I could hear them talking from the kitchen.

"She's a strange girl," Tsunade said quietly.

"Yeah," Jiraiya agreed, slurping at his noodles.

"I sense a lot of power from her," Orochimaru hissed creepily. "Perhaps...."

"You leave her alone," Sasuke snarled, surprisingly.

"My, have you grown fond of her, Sasuke?" Orochimaru asked, surprise in his voice.

"Shut up," Sasuke growled.

"As much as I loathe Orochimaru," Tsunade murmured, "he's right. The power is radiating off of her in waves."

"She could be a terrifying enemy, for sure," Kakashi whispered.

"But an amazing ally," Yamato added.

"Is... That all you see me as?" I asked, appearing in the doorway, hurt branded into my features as my ears drooped and my tail fell limp. They all froze, staring at me in shock. "A strange form of power? A weapon? Something that can be used? A tool?"

"No, hold on Kid," Jiraiya said quickly. "That's not what we were saying!"

"Then what were you saying?" I asked quietly.

He fell silent, staring into my eyes in a regretful sort of way.

"We just meant-"

I turned my hurt gaze to Tsunade.

"I know that I'm not normal," I whispered. She flinched. "But I do have emotions, I'm not a tool, I'm not a play thing, and I'm not a weapon!" I snapped at them.

"Of course you're not," Orochimaru agreed, making my gaze flicker to him. "You haven't had the proper training to-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, flashing across the room and punching him in the face. He flew back over the couch and hit the wall, shock plastered to his face. "Proper training my ass!" I yelled, my voice cracking. "I spent ten years of my life being stuck in a lab! Being trained, being improved, being turned into a bigger freak with every passing hour! I could demolish you right now with only my pinky if I felt the need, and you wouldn't even know you were dead!" I screamed at him, tears rushing down my cheeks. "I....." I whispered, looking down as my lip trembled. "I was made a monster...... I know that I'm strange, I know I'm different, but that doesn't make it hurt any less...."

They were all silent for a long while...

"Thalia-chan..." Naruto muttered before someone spun me around and hugged me tightly. I knew it was Naruto, he smelt like ramen. His embrace was so warm, comforting, caring.......

"I don't want to be a freak anymore...." I whimpered, clutching his tshirt and burying my face in his chest. "I want to be a human! I want to be normal!" I cried, my shoulders shaking.

He rubbed my back slowly, letting me cry on him.

"I don't," he whispered. "I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be you, because you're the nicest, sweetest, most amazing girl I've met in a long time...."

"Awe~!" Sakura squeeled quietly. "Kawaiiiiii~!"

I sniffled and buried my face into his chest further.

"B-But.... I'm a-"

"You're amazing," he cut me off. "Just the way you are."

I managed a small, sad laugh.

"Don't you dare sing One Direction," I mumbled into his chest. "I'd have to kill you."

He chuckled and put a hand to the back of my head, holding me closer as he set his cheek on my head.