Dont Sink My Ships!

"Koooooonichiwaaaaaaaa!"

The door swung open and Johnny burst dramatically into my house. I pulled away from Naruto to look at him as he froze, Jess and Lisa staring at me in shock.

"Code Black!" Lisa screamed as she and Johnny tackled me to the ground, hiding me from view.

"Now I'll have to kill you all," Jess smirked, brandishing her hockey stick. "Such a shame."

"What's going on?" Tsunade demanded.

"What the hell is Code Black?" Jiraiya asked, scratching his head.

"Get your asses off of me!" I yowled.

"They've seen your true form!" Lisa shrieked.

"They must die!" Johnny bellowed.

I then did a breakdance move, spinning on my arms and throwing them off me. Johnny landed on Sakura's lap, pretty much straddling her. Lisa hit Jess as knocked her onto Sasuke before she, Lisa, landed on Sai. The girls landed on the guys the same way Johnny landed on Sakura.

"God, you all are loud little shits. I let them see my true form!" I snapped at them, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "I told them what I am. They've gained my trust, well, most of them did." Cue pointed look at a certain pedo snake.

"What did I do?" He asked, feigning innocence. But my attention was turned to the three blushing couples I had unintentionally caused. Pointing at Sasuke and Jess, Sai and Lisa, and Johnny and Sakura, all of which were bright cherry red, I said four very wise words.

"I fucking ship it."

Johnny smirked and winked at Sakura, making her blush brighter. Lisa squeaked and carefully got off Sai. And Jess.... Ah, Jess.

"What the hell was that for!" Sasuke yelled, holding the place on his cheek her fist had hit. She was already off of him and across the room, cheeks ablaze as she glared at me.

"You ship nothing!" She snarled, running at me with her hockey stick. I giggled mischievously as I dodged and ran away, finally pulling Jiraiya between us, knowing she wouldn't hurt him.

"I bet your couple name would be be cool. Sasuke plus Jess equals Sass! It's perfect, Nya!" I laughed running when she pushed Jiraiya aside.

"Shut up! What about you and Naruto, ya little shit?!" She yelled, swinging wildly, but my catlike reflexes were too amazing, she missed each time.

"I dunno, never thought about it," I called back, jumping behind the couch and shoving Sasuke into her with my super strength. He landed on her with his hands on either side of her shoulders and his legs on the outside of hers. "Besides, he's cannoned with Hinata! NaruHina forever!" And with a Indian like battle cry, I launched myself up the stairs.

Our little game of tag went on for a good hour before Jess got too tired and collapsed on the couch.

"I'm... Gonna spade you.... You little.... Shit....." She panted, stealing Johnny's can of Dr.Pepper.

"Nya~!" I mewled taking the can from her. "Sugar rots your little human teeth~!"

"Fuck you," she growled as I took a sip. I smirked.

"What happened to spading me? That would defeat the purpose, Nya," I said, squeezing in between Naruto and Jiraiya, the latter of which automatically tugged on my ear. I hissed. "Careful with those! They're sensitive!" I said, rubbing the poor abused ear.

"Oh, sorry, Kid," he said sheepishly. He attempted to fix his mistake by scratching behind my ear. I purred, closing my eyes and sticking out my tongue. And, well, you should know the face by now.

^W^

He chuckled and I shook my head to clear it when he stopped.

"So, what now?"