Horror Movie Time Children!

"Eh, so what now?" Naruto asked. I smiled happily and skipped over to him.

"Nya~! We can watch the Grudge!" I grinned, tapping his nose.

"The grudge?" Jiraiya repeated questionably.

"Thalia's got this obsession with horror movies," Jess explained with a shrug, sitting carelessly on the couch beside Sasuke and throwing her arm over the back of it. I could have sworn I saw Sasuke glance at her and blush, but I could've been wrong.

"The grudge is about this mother and son that were murdered by the father however long ago in cold blood, so now they stick around the house and basically haunt who ever enters, their family, and so on until they kill everyone. Oh, and the kids cat is in on it too," Lisa said from her place beside Sai, where she sat sketching in her little notebook as he watched over her shoulder, a curious glint in his eyes.

"H-Haunts them?" Naruto squeaked. I grinned exitedly.

"It is so so so so soooooooo cool!" I said hyperly. "Nya~ I love it!"

"Who gave you sugar?" Johnny said, raising an eyebrow at me. My tail swayed happily all over the place.

"Nya~ it's not my fault the Grudge is amazing!" I said, grinned as I spun to put the movie in.

"I-I don't know about this, Thalia-chan..." Naruto said unsurely, looking kind of pale as I turned to face him, after putting in the movie, of course.

"Kya~ don't worry Naru!" I grinned, ruffling his hair. "It'll be fine! POPCORN!" I yelled suddenly, dashing off into the kitchen to begin the amazing popping of the corn.

When I returned, my arms full of popcorn bags, Orochimaru massaged his temples while grumbling: "What happened to your ears being sensitive to loud noises?"

"It's fine as long as the noises are coming from me," I grinned happily, dumping the popcorn in a few bowls I had brought from the kitchen as well. "Movie time!" I hit play on the VCR before hurrying to turn of the lights and sit beside Naruto.

It was only two and a half minutes in when the first person died, via guilt-tripped suicide.

Naruto yelped at the sound and his warm hand wrapped around mine, causing me to blush. He didn't even seem to realize what had happened as he stared at the screen. I decided not to think to much on it as I leaned against his side, tilting my head so it rested on his shoulder. I felt his eyes on me for a moment before he turned to the tv again.

An hour into it, everyone was pretty jumpy, so I muttered something about using the bathroom and left, grabbing one of my home phones along the way. I locked the door and called my number, waiting. I heard them pause the movie.

"What should we do?" Sakura whispered.

"Well, someone answer it," Johnny said simply, most likely knowing my plan already.

"But, what if-" Naruto said shakily.

"I'll get it," I heard Yamato sigh. "Honestly, getting so worked up over a movie."

I put the receiver to my ear and heard a faint *click*.

"Hello?" Yamato said, obviously forcing a calm tone. I kept quiet at first. "Hello?" He repeated, and I could tell he was growing nervous. "Er... Anyone there?" He asked hesitantly. I decided the timing perfect, opened my mouth, and made the creepy grudge noise. You know, the one the girl does. "OH FUCK NO!" I heard him scream.

"What's wrong?!" Sakura gasped.

"It was the grudge!" He yelled, his voice trembling.

"What ever," Jess said disbelievingly, and I knew she and Lisa also knew my plan.

"Put it on speaker," Lisa suggested.

I waited, then heard Kakashi's voice. "Hello?"

I did a scary-good impersonation of the little boy grudge, and his weird cat noise thing, and heard many more screams. I continued on, doing the girl grudge noise again, and could barely heard a thump of a body hitting the floor. I hung up and left the bathroom to see the damage.

Sakura was out cold, and everyone but Johnny, who was slowly getting Sakura off the floor, Lisa, and Jess were trembling. I laughed and they all looked at me, then the phone in my hand, and realization dawned on their faces.

"What's wrong guys?" I snickered innocently. "You seem kind of freaked out."

"Get her!" Jiraiya yelled, pointing at me. "Naruto! Training exercise!"

I gulped as Naruto nodded seriously, and decided I'd better run. So I did.

He chased me around my house for ten minutes, but instead of slowing down, he began figuring out ways to catch up to me. Finally, he tackled me, and the two of us rolled a bit before stopping.

"That was not nice, Thalia-chan," he said in a low voice, making me blush. He was over me, his hands securing mine over my head, him straddling my waist, and a somewhat devilish smile on his face.

This was so unlike him, but I wasn't complaining. Any other time he's really cute, but right now, he was undeniably drop-dead sexy.

"Nya... N-Naru..." I stuttered.

Just then, my front door, which Naruto and I had rolled to a stop before, swung open.

"Hey Thalia," Chris said, already knowing my secret and reading some papers as he entered. "Sorry I haven't visited in a while, I've been..." He trailed off, looking away from the papers and at me and Naruto curiously. "Eh... Bad time?"