Wally World

"There you are." Kakashi said as Naruto and I entered my home. I gave a small, apologetic smile as I bowed.

"I'm sorry for running off, but I'm not ready to answer all of your questions just yet." I said quietly.

"It's fine." Yamato said, setting a hand on my shoulder as I straightened. "We can wait."

I gave a grateful grin.

"So Kay, have you taken them shopping yet?" Jess asked. I grinned.

"No, but I know what were doing today Ferb."

~•~

"Are we there yet?"

"No, Naruto."

"What did you say this contraption was?"

"For the fifteenth time, Sai, it's a car."

"What's this strap for?"

"Sasuke, that is meant to keep you from becoming a projectile in case we crash."

"Can't you go any slower?"

"No Sakura, because then I'd be stuck in here with you people longer than needed."

"What's that?"

"That, Kakashi, is a radio."

"What's this button do?"

"It rolls down the window, Yamato."

"What is that sound?"

"That's the engine Jo-DAMMIT JOHNNY YOU KNOW WHAT THAT SOUND IS!"

"........ Are we there yet?"

I pulled to the side of the road and stopped. I slammed my head repeatedly against my steering wheel. Jess was kind enough to take the mini pillow from my glove box and put it between my head and wheel.

"I. Want. To. Kill. You. All." I said loudly.

Lisa and Johnny started fighting about where we would go first when we reached the mall, which we were going to before going to Walmart for food. I turned around and glared at them sharply.

"SO HELP ME JASHIN IF YOU DO NOT SHUT UP I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!" I yelled at them. They froze and put their hands in their laps, staring at them as they finally clammed up. Everyone else in my black minivan also at long last shut their traps. I nodded in approval and pulled onto the highway again. In my rear view mirror I saw Naruto holding up his hand. "Yes Naruto?"

"Are we there yet?"

~•~

"Thank Jashin!" I sighed in relief as I saw the mall. I pulled into the parking lot just before a white camaro could. They honked at me and the driver flipped me off, so I happily returned the gesture. Once they were gone I opened my door and got out. "FINALLY!"

"We're there?" Naruto asked. I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Yes, my dear blonde, yes, we most certainly there." I said happily.

"Well your mood lifted." Kakashi observed as he and the others got out of the car.

"That's because I'm no longer stuck in the car with you people~!" I sang gleefully, grabbing his hands and spinning him around.

"Woah!" He gasped in surprise when his feet lifted off the ground.

"Kay!" Jess yelled. I gasped and stopped abruptly, letting go of Kakashi's hands and putting mine in the air over my head.

"I'm good!"

Kakashi, however, was not. He was now laying on a stunned Yamato as the result of my letting go and accidentally launching him into the poor brunette.