Could It Be That There's A Chance? *over-dramatic music*

I hummed thoughtfully, putting a finger to my lips.

"I suppose I should start on your half legal documents...." I said, getting up.

"Half legal documents?" Tsunade asked.

"Yeah, they're made just like legal documents, but since its not my job to make them, that makes them half legal," I replied, not looking back at them as I went to get my laptop.

I got it and went back to the living room, retaking my place between naruto and Jiraiya, both of which looked and my laptop curiously as I began hacking furiously.

"Woah, my head," Naruto said, leaning away. "That's really confusing, dattebayo."

"How do you do that?" Jiraiya asked, peering harder at the screen.

"I'm smarter than any computer in existence," I shrugged. "This is child's play."

"I can't say I approve of you illegally making us these documents," cut in Tsunade. "But I must thank you for helping us."

"Don't worry about it," I said with a wave, my gaze never leaving the screen. A minute later, I was printing out their documents. "There, all set. You eight are all now registered in the United States. No one can doubt that this is where you're from," I said, getting up and going to my room, where I put away my laptop and grabbed all their documents before returning to the living room.

"Now," I said as I began handing them their papers. "I've got you all under new names, so learn them, and learn to call each other as such when you're out in public. For the adults, I've made drivers licenses, and I will teach you how to drive soon. I've made IDs for Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Sai."

"Wow, you're amazing Thalia-chan!" Naruto said, looking at me with wide eyes and an awed expression. I blushed in embarrassment and scratched at my cheek lightly.

"Hardly," I mumbled quietly.

"I ship it," Jess whispered.

"He's cannoned!" I hissed back sharply.

"What's cannoned mean?" Naruto cut in.

"It means you're taken," Johnny answered easily.

"And in the series, you're cannoned with Hinata-chan. Though I think she and Kiba would make a cute couple," Lisa added.

Naruto blushed a deep, almost Hinata level, red.

"Hinata-chan and I aren't a couple!" He said loudly. I hissed in pain and covered my ears. "Oh! Sorry Thalia-chan."

"So he isn't cannoned yet," Jess smirked. "Then I repeat. I ship it."

I flipped her off, but said nothing as I rubbed my poor sore ears.

"Nya~ my ears are so abused!" I mewled sadly. Many chuckled at me.