3 | First Day

(A/N) Please don't be a silent reader. I grin like an idiot whenever I see that my readers are enjoying this story (:

My first day at UA has arrived. I can't explain how nervous I feel. It's not just that I'm here undercover, it's mostly that... I've never actually attended a real school before.

Ooh... I should turn around right now and leave! This is suicide.

Get ahold of yourself Shiki! Don't start thinking that way. If I'm gonna do this, I need to steel my nerves. It's only a school full of pros and aspiring heroes... no biggie.

Deep breaths...

I made a poker face and resumed walking. The door is something I wasn't expecting, why does it have to be so big? In fact, everything in UA appeared large to me. It's a big fancy school I guess. Probably full of egomaniacs and spoiled rich kids.

"Are you gonna go in or not, Idiot? Just get out of my way already." Someone said behind me, in a rude tone.

I found the first egomaniac.

"Yeah. Just one sec" I open the door, slip through and quickly shut it in their face.

I'm not somebody you can talk down to like that, jerk.

Quickly I took a seat and looked up to see whose face I just slammed the door on.

A boy with chaotic blonde hair almost literally blew the door off its hinges. Without hesitating, he came to a stop in front of the desk that is now mine. He was absolutely fuming, and I couldn't help but find it hilarious. Imagine finding this mad little boy intimidating. I scoff.

There's no way I'm letting this guy intimidate me. I stood up in my chair so I didn't have to crane my neck to see his face. He looks furious.

"LISTEN HERE EXTRA." My mouth fell open a little at his blunt rudeness. He continued to spout out obscene words.

"There's no way TRASH like you could have actually been accepted into UA. So, pack up and leave, loser. Or I'll make you regret it." The blonde looked like his head was about to explode from how angry he was.

"You took the words straight out of my mouth" I stared him down the best I could. Crackles of energy burst from the atomic blonde. My lips quirked into a slight smirk.

All that free radical energy this boy has pent up just waiting for me to steal. It will be amazing to taste.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a tall figure stomping over to us. With exaggerated gestures, he started yelling. I sighed.

"OKAY! You two sit down! Fighting a fellow classmate is not allowed. This is a prestigious institution, respect the rules!" I spared a glance at the tall guy.

He didn't look dangerous or anything. I don't feel a large amount of energy radiating off him. He likely couldn't hurt a fly.

Nevertheless, I sat down without any complaints and took out my book.

"Don't you fucking ignore me!" The egotistic blonde still hadn't shifted from my desk.

"If I had blonde hair like that, I'd try to sound more intelligent. Try using big words next time." Refusing to look up from the book I had in my hands, I could practically feel his eyes burning two holes into me.

He went down to swoop up my book. I saw the smoke rising from his hand that was now holding my book. He wouldn't, would he?

In a second, I had a kinetically charged pencil angled at his throat "Drop it" I said as if I was coaxing a dog.