32 | Worst Summer Camp Ever

"Now that you've finished up your first semester at UA High. It's time for Summer Camp to begin. At this camp, we will push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become Plus Ultra." Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" The entire class responded.

Waiting outside UA for the busses to arrive gave my classmates enough time to socialize. Class B arrived for the bus. They greet each other warmly.

As soon as I heard Iida yelling for us to get onto the bus. I ran. Being first on, I got the choose where to sit out of all the seats. I chose the very back.

I saw Shouto and Midoriya get on the bus and I ducked behind the seat in front of me. Purposefully hiding from the two boys.

I felt put down when Shouto sat three seats up from me. I did hide from him. Even if he had sat by me I'd feel too terrible to stomach it. My guilt is already eating at me as it is. The bus became crowded. It's full of occupants except for where I am in the back.

"No one should be standing! That is a safety hazard! Please stay seated!" Iida's voice rose above the others.

"Do not open that window!" He yelled again.

"Where's Suzuki? Did she get on? Don't tell me we left her behind!" Kirishima yelled from the front of the bus. I ducked. What does this guy think he's doing? Does he seriously still think of me as a friend after the rumors Bakugou spread?

"Yo! She's back here!" Sero yelled to answer his friend.

I gave the tape boy a pointed look. He just grinned at me with his signature toothy smile.

"Were you trying to hide? Sorry!" He clapped his hands together like he was mock praying and bowed.

His sarcastic actions made me crack a smile. The first smile since the last time I was with Shouto.

"Shiki. Do you mind if I sit here?" Shouto had left his seat to come to find me. His captivating eyes looked down on me. I about said yes.

"No." I deadpanned.

Despite my rejection, he sat down anyway. I sighed heavily and tried my best to ignore the Peppermint Boy beside me. That's near impossible to do though since it's Shouto Todoroki.

!Crunch! !Crunch!

He started making loud crunching noises beside me. I cringed at the sound. I couldn't help it. I turned to face him.

"What are you eating?" I demanded to know.

Instead of giving me an answer, he stuck out his tongue for me to see a tiny crystal of clear ice.

His facial expression looks so erotic! I gasp quietly. Shouto steals my breath away.

The urge to kiss his soft-looking lips is impossible to resist! I reeled myself in. My shame assaults me harshly. Turning my head away I'm consumed by guilt.

I don't deserve to have someone as amazing as Shouto Todoroki.

"Shiki are you okay? I sent you messages but I never got a reply. What happened after you left me?" Shouto held my hands in his. The hot and cold felt nice on my skin. I focused on that while trying to ignore his question.

"You seem different. Shiki." He shook my hands.

"Oh, that. Everything is fine now. My brother was just joking around, Kita is fine!" I said 'fine' twice. I lied and it's totally obvious.

He let go of my hands and shifted in his seat.

Is Shouto mad at me for lying to him again?

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Now is not the time to start crying. Where is my usual stubbornness?