16 | Hero Killer

(AN)
Things are gonna get spicy

Tomura, Kurogiri and I all stood rigid while Stain the Hero Killer spoke.

The Hero Killer is dressed in black and grey. He's wearing a belt with pouches and knee pads. Red and grey aggressive-looking tattered scarves were wrapped around his head like a bandana that also served as a face mask.

"So you want me to join your crumbling little League? But you won't accomplish anything if you don't have conviction and desire. Without those, you will always be a weakling achieving nothing. That's how you got here." At Stain's last words he jumped at Tomura with blades ready. I tried to move but my body was frozen somehow.

He stabbed two jagged toothed blades into Tomura's shoulders. Pinning the poor ashtray to the ground.

"Hey now, you're being a little rough aren't you? Kurogiri take this guy back." Tomura used him 'I'll kill you, but later when you least expect it' voice.

"I'm sorry, I can't move. It must be the hero killers quirk." Kurogiri stood behind the bar with a deep cut on his arm.

I can't move either, no matter how I struggle. The shallow stab wound on my shoulder seemed to be the reason. my mobility ended as soon as I was cut.

"The word 'hero' has lost all meaning in this society. The world is overrun by fakes and criminals like you who face petty dreams. They must all be purged." Stain's blade inched closer to Tomura's neck threatening to slice it.

Tomura's hand flew up to the blade. He gripped it so hard the sword cut into his skin.

"What do you think you're doing? I'll kill you."

The sword started to rust and disintegrate underneath Tomura's touch. The hero killer's blood-red eyes widened. Like he just realized the person he is attacking is potentially dangerous.

"You sure talk a lot Hero Killer. Conviction? Maybe I don't have anything as loaded as that. If I had to choose a desire though, it'd be killing All Might. If this world wants to worship trash like him. I'll destroy their beloved Symbol of Peace and then crush them while they are in shock!" Tomura swung his dangerous hands out towards Stain in an attempt to kill him.

Stain backed off of Tomura quickly. He looked pretty scared to me. Maybe he now sees how crazy Tomura is. I know I can't be the only one who thinks he's totally bonkers.

"The last of my injuries was finally about to finish healing. And now this." Tomura raised his bleeding arm.

I give him props for acting cool and not whining like a schoolgirl with a paper cut.

"You should not play with knives. We don't have a healer in our party, you know." Tomura scratched viciously at his neck.

"I see your nature. It seemed our goals fundamentally oppose each other. However, it wasn't in vain. We agreed that we need to destroy the present." Stain wore a creepy looking grin on his ugly face.

"I'm over this. Leave. Drop-dead. I'm the kind of person you hate most right?" Tomura is already bored with his new toy.

"I was testing your motives." Stain sheathed his weapons.

"People always show their true colors when on the verge of death. It's abnormal but there is desire, a warped sprout of conviction inside of you. How will it bloom in the end I wonder? Maybe I'll let you grow! If you don't turn out well, I'll take care of you later." Stain spoke to Tomura in a glorified voice. Like what he was saying is important, even godly.

"You think you can get rid of me?!" Tomura looked offended.

"Oh..I'm free." Kurogiri moved a hand to hold the cut on his shoulder.