22 | Unexpected

"Hey! I'm still up here you idiot! You'd probably at least have a shot at beating him if you let me down!" Todoroki yelled at me from where he was hanging

"Hey! I'm still up here you idiot! You'd probably at least have a shot at beating him if you let me down!" Todoroki yelled at me from where he was hanging. Much to my pleasure, he was very pissed off.

"Didn't you say you could burn or freeze your way out of that scarf?" I taunted him. Although, I myself had just narrowly missed stepping on one of the spikes that littered the ground underneath Todoroki.

I spared a glance at the boy. He wasn't struggling at all, it's like he expected me to help him down.

He's wrong about that.

I jumped back from a kick Aizawa almost landed. The air wooshed past my face. That was so close, I almost got my nose broken!

"Instead of working as a team, you choose to fight me by yourself. This is foolish. Reevaluate your strategy, Suzuki." Aizawa warned me, he readied another attack.

"Remember this isn't training. I'm the villain today." Aizawa's scarf wrapped around my body and squeezed tight. Unable to move my arms I feel all but useless.

I've never seen anyone escape Aizawa's super strong scarf thingy.

"Look who's trapped now" Todoroki laughed at me mockingly. If I wasn't restrained like this I'd have slapped him—or kissed him.

Ugh! He's a jerk! No!

"Give up yet?" The man holding me hostage asked.

"Not on your life, Professor Snape." I snickered, returning to the matter at hand.

"Oh. You still have time to make jokes? All the while you're failing your partner." Aizawa whipped his scarf and I was flung high in the air.

"Admit you're truly a villain, Aizawa!" I screamed while soaring through the air.

My back crashed into the ground creating a small crater. The wind was knocked from my lungs. My brains scrambled into mashed potatoes. For a whole minute, I laid there.

I sat up, took in a breath lapsed into a vicious coughing fit.
"He's evil." It was a statement. Pure fact.

I realized the scarf was no longer around my body. Felling the broken concrete underneath my hands I helped myself to my feet and wobbled.

Aizawa was nowhere to be seen.

Mumbling incoherent things about my teacher I searched for the only person who could help me. I admit it, I can't face Aizawa alone.

He was still hanging from the telephone wire!

I glared at King Lazy.
His expression was emotionless. I wish I could keep him there for a while longer. He looks really funny up there. The blood pooling in his face, cute. He looks like he's blushing.

"Hurry damn it! Where running out of time!" Todoroki glared at me.

"How about you ask nicely!" I yelled up at him. Irritated with myself. I can't get my feelings in check.