Blackwatch

♡This chapter has gore. If you can't handle blood and body parts don't read.♡

The US military needed back up and fast. They were unable to hold back the omnic units until a jet flew in and outcame Overwatch.

"Move out!" Gabriel exclaimed.

They began heavy firing on the omnics. Several of them were taken out. The military stared at the team in awe. A fire was ignited in them and they got bak up to help Overwatch. Gabriel and Jack fired several shots at the omnics. Jack recieved a call. His eyes grew wide. He yelled to Gabe over the coms.

"I've just recieved word that a peace treaty has been established between the omnics! This is the last of them!"

Gabriel looked around at the massacre. Angela and Ana were getting the wounded to safety. Reinhardt had his shield up. Torbjorn was fixing his turrets. Gabeiel called to everyone.

"This is the last of them! We got this. This is it for good!"

"Copy that commander!"

The last of the omnics were eliminated. The dust cleared. Soldiers came all around and started cheering for the team. They clapped and screamed. Gabriel and the team turned to face their audience. They smiled and began walking in land. They waved to everyone.

"Congratulations you guys. You have become heroes."

They headed to the capital building to announce the peace treaty. Gabrielle was there to greet them. She was wearing her uniform as well.

"Congrats everyone. For those of tou who don't know me officially, I'm Gabrielle Adawe, founder of overwatch. You have saved the world from a war that could have been catastrophic and have become a beacon of hope to the world. Thankyou."

They came to the ceremony and stood on stage in a line overlooking the audience.

"I want to personally thank my Overwatch team for a job well done! I hope we can continue this team to be the protectors of the world. Unfortunately I can no longer continue as the founder. Their true leader is Commander Gabriel Reyes."

The crowd cheered and clapped for them. Metals of honor were given to each of them. Reinhardt stared down at his metal in awe.

"You're country would be proud of you Reinhardt." Gabriel said.

"Thankyou commander."

"I can't believe we are up here. I-I feel like I could have done more to help. I could have saved more people." Angela said flustered.

"Angela, don't talk like that. We are glad you are on this team. You have saved more lives than you know today." Jack said. "I'm proud of you all."

"Thanks Morrison."

That night Jack had forgiven Gabriel. The next week Gabrielle announced a new team within Overwatch that wouldn't ever be presented to the public called Blackwatch. The government placed Gabriel as the leader of Blackwatch and named Jack as the Overwatch Strike Commander for his ability to see the good in others. Gabriel grew furious and was having trouble finding members for his team. He finally found a scientist named Moira O' Deorain who agreed to join the new Blackwatch team.

Angela had left for a mission in Japan and has been reporting to Gabriel since the crisis ended. Gabriel has slowly been distancing himself from Jack.

"Jack, are you ok?"

"I-I don't know. Ever since Blackwatch began my relationship with Gabe has been...distant. I think he blames me for becoming the new strike commander."