Taking The Credit

🌌I promise Soldier and Reaper come into play soon. ~Maddy🌌

Gabriel appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. Jack was working at the desk.

"Hey, still angry?" Gabe asked.

He shut the door. Jack walked up to him. Gabriel grabbed his side.

"What are you..."

"You."

They both started removing their clothes.

"Hey Jack, you have something there."

"Where?"

Gabriel tackled him to the floor.

"Right here!"

"Fine, the floor. Like when we were at S.E.P."

Gabriel kissed Jacks chest and neck.

"I miss those days Jacky."

"I know. Um, you still haven't told me what happend."

Gabriel thrusted into Jack.

"It was nothing. Just a little tension."

"Because of us?"

"No."

"Because of me?!"

"No Jack."

Gabriel thrusted harder.

"So living shot gun, huh?"

"The kid. Exaggerating as always."

"Why don't I believe you."

"I was angry. I shot like...an angry...man."

"Right."

"Enough talking."

Jack moaned loudly.

"That's better."

Later into the night. The two of them had fallen asleep, but Gabriel woke up with a splitting headache. His ears and nose began to bleed. He got up from the bed and gripped at his head. He winced and groaned in pain. He could barely walk straight. He stumbled downstairs leaving bloody handprints across the walls. He opened the door to Angela's office. His deep voice attempting to call out.

"Angela!"

She woke up and ran to him. He fell to the floor. Angela got Gabriel to the table and hooked him up to a monitor. He leaned against the wall sobbing in pain.

"It hurts!"

"Hold on Gabe! Just hang on!"

He attempted to say one more thing, but his eyes shut and he passed out on the table. Angela was able to stabilize him, but he was still asleep. Moira came in when she heard.

"His brain is being choked by the implant Moira."

"It can't be removed without it killing him. Too many nerves and his spine would crumble."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"The only thing I can do is start my experiments. This should be the last time the implant does this to him, but I have no guarantees. Starting the experiments will ensure that he's on proper medication for the implants side effects."

"You call that a side effect?!" Angela exclaimed.

"No. I think the implant was just attaching itself to Gabriel's brain and it caused trauma. The experiments of phase two will help with that, but i feared it was too soon to start."