The Final Goodbye (remastered)

☠⚠️DO NOT SKIP⚠️It has come to my attention that I didn't end this book appropriately. Many people have explained their opinion on the matter rather harshly. These kinds of actions aren't going to encourage me to make similar content due to the hate on each matter. However, I do feel it was unfair of me to end this book the way I did and I am willing to give in just this once, but I will not justify or encourage any more hateful comments towards my books. I read them all and I will block anyone who continues to spread this kind of hate not only to me, but to the people that read my content. That being said, here is the remake ending of "To Die For"...~Maddy☠

●●●●●●●●●●

"Wait Sombra. Why are you doing this?"

Jack heard her let out a sigh.

"Winston initiated the Overwatch recall. Gabe is concerned that the cops are going to look for its old members, including you."

"The world thinks I'm dead."

"Not anymore. Your face has been all over the news. Someone has told them that you are still alive. Gabe seems to care about you quite a bit, and I care for him. So I'm doing whatever it takes to keep you two safe."

"Sombra I..."

"Callate, we'll be there soon."

Jack hung up and waited in the booth. Later Reaper and Sombra stepped into the cafe. Jack's spine chilled at the site of Gabriel again, but was covered by a sense of comfort.
"What's this all about?" He asked.
Sombra smiled and leaned forward.
"I have a plan."
"What kind of plan?"
"To join Overwatch."
Jack and Reaper both gasped.
"Sombra, this isn't what you talked about earlier."
"You wouldn't have come if I told you the truth."
"To hell with Overwatch!" Gabriel exclaimed getting up from the booth. Jack grabbed his arm as he walked by.
"Let's listen Gabe. Then we can go from there." Jack explained.
Gabriel grumbled under his breath, but sat back down.
"Listen. Winston's message is for the people of the world who no longer want to respect authority in fear that it might get someone else hurt. Gabe, the resources at Overwatch are beyond my own tech. It might be a good idea to look into new options for the sake of our wellbeing."
Jack chuckled.
"Overwatch wouldn't want us. Gabe, you were right. I took all the credit back then and it caused Overwatch to fall. They wouldn't want a screw up like me back there, nor would they want old Talon agents."
Sombra shrugged.
"Would it hurt you two veterans to at least walk in and try? For the world's sake?"
"What did the world ever do for us?" Gabriel asked.
"A second chance. Please you guys. I want to do something with my life." Sombra pleaded.
"She's right." Jack responded. He looked up at Gabriel and smiled. "It wouldn't hurt to try."
Gabriel sighed looking down at the table. He felt Jack's hand come on top of his own and envelope it.
"Gabe, just say yes."
"Ok ok fine, screw it. Let's do it."

The three spent the next few days getting word to Winston that he was about to get three new agents. Without hesitation, Winston invited them with open arms. Jack and Gabriel couldn't tell if he was just desperate, or really excited, but it didn't matter. Jack and Gabriel were startled by the familiar faces that also decided to rejoin Overwatch. They were unpacking their room when Jack saw a young lady walk passed their room. She had short black hair and darker skin, but when she walked by there was a strange tattoo on her face giving him a sense of deja vu. He walked out and followed her into the next room over. She set a box on the floor and turned a bit startled. Jack gasped at her.
"Ph-phareea?!" He said shaken.
"No!" She gasped. "They said you were dead?!"
Jack chuckled.
"Not dead yet." He said. "You are so grown up-oof."
He felt her arms squeezing his side. She sobbed hard into his shirt. He gently cradled her head and sighed. She broke the hug.
"Wait. Do you know how my mom is doing?"
Jack hesitated. He stared long and hard at Phara's face seeing her mom in those eyes.
"We've decided to go our separate ways unfortunately. There's someone else here who might want to to see you though." Jack said leading her out of the room and into his. Gabriel sat up and turned. Pharaoh gasped taking several steps back, unable to breathe. Her eyes were frozen wide. Gabriel's face looked 8 years older and more withered, beaten even then he did all those years ago. She hardly recognized him and started to cry. Her shaky hands coming close to him.
"It's been a while kiddo."
She cried softly and put her hands to the side of his face.
"It's like you've risen from the grave, Gabriel Reyes."
"Yeah, unfortunately my life has been stripped from me, but you've had the opportunity to live yours. I've seen you on the news. You're the captain of the Egyptian army."
Pharah laughed softly and hugged Gabe tightly.
"I missed you both so much."

Jack Morrison and Gabriel Reyes continued as Overwatch agents in a healthy relationship. They got to see Pharah in action on the battle field. Ana was never seen again. She kept her alias as Shrike. As far as the world knew, Ana Amari was dead. Jack and Gabriel both became captains beside Winston and Reinhardt. Sombra became Overwatch's top computer specialist and hacker. Everyone was last seen on the news stopping the omnic feuds around the world and stopping Russia from making their tech based on Omnic inventions.