Talon

●fyi Reaper is going to be known as Gabe,Gabriel, Reyes, and Reaper throughout the story.●

Jack was thrown into a cell that night. Rather than trying to escape, he was still trying to wrap his mind around what Reaper had just said. Overwatch was his team, his family. Now he wanted to kill them all? And Ana, was she really dead? Jack tried to gather his thoughts. The whole world was against him. Reaper had lost his mind. Does that include Jesse? He was just a kid back then, but he made the tough decision to leave. No one knew where he was. Where anyone was. No one even knew that Jack and Gabriel were still alive. They burried empty caskets that day of the explosion. Jack remembered coming to his own grave one day. He saw his own tombstone and no one knew it. Jack knew he had to disappear, or spend the rest of his life in a cell. Overwatch was gone, but old habbits die hard. He continued rescuing people, under a mask, but it wasn't enough to save the world.

That night Jack was thrown into a cell. Five days passed and Jack hadn't had anything to eat. He refused to look weak. He ignored the pain inhis stomach every day. Reaper came by on the fith night and spoke to him.

"Getting hungry Jacky?"

"No."

"You'll give up soon, or you'll starve. Akande believes you will." Reaper said laughing menacingly.

"You're a sick bastard Reyes!"

"That's the nicest thing I've heard all day."

He phased away. Jack gripped at his stomach wincing in pain. He couldn't sleep that night. His stomach gargled and pain filled his insides, but then all of a sudden the gate to his cell unlocked. The keypad shined bright green and the door slid open. He got up from his bed to investigate. All of a sudden Reaper appeared in the doorway, motioning Jack out of the cell.

"Hurry up, we don't have much time!"

"What the hell are you on Gabe?"

"Shut your bloody mouth and stay close. Follow me."

They crept through the halls of Talon hq until they reached the garage. They walked down the long line of vehicles unril they came to a black Camaro with dark tinted windows. The window rolled don to reveal Sombra in the drivers seat.

"Need a ride boys?"

"Move your ass. I'm driving."

Sombra moved to the passengers seat. Gabriel warped through the window and apeared in the drivers seat. Sombra waved her hands in her face and coughed.

"Stop doing that."

"Get in, Jack."

Jack looked at him confused, but got into the back seat. Reaper started the car and they took off. Jack was scared to ask anything so he was silent.

"Es mejor tener una buena razón o hacer esto."
(You better have a good reason for doing this.)

"Hago."
(I do.)

"¿Qué vas a decir Doom?"
(What are you going to tell Doom?)

"No tiene que hace y no vas a decir nada."
(He doesn't have to know and you're not going to say anything.)

"Hey no side chit chat." Jack said. "Where are we going?"

"To get some dinner. I'm starving." Sombra said.

Jack grabbed at his grumbling stomach.

"Thanks."