Memories Made Under The Moon

I lay on the soft blanket, my black hair pool around me. My heart is beating so fast I can hear it thumping in my ear, Sesshomaru on the other hand is calm. I hold the blanket close to me covering my chest and private area, Sesshomaru stands up and looks at me with a soft gaze, then he turns around. I don't understand what he's doing, all I can see is his back covered by his knee length white hair. Then his bottom gracefully falls to the ground, my face suddenly begins to heat up. Now I know his whole body is bare now, his long hair covers his whole backside except his fair muscular calves. He then turns around, his hair turning along with him gently flowing. Without knowing I let out a small gasp and my eyes turn towards the starry sky before I can see his front view, I feel like a little child quickly looking away from something that I'm prohibited from. The stars twinkles in the clear sky, but I begin to think.

"Why am I acting this way? He's the one I love, seeing him like this shouldn't be such a big deal. Be brave___________." I say to myself.

Although I'm looking at the sky, I can sense Sesshomaru kneeling down in front of me. His hands gently glides along my bare legs, then he gently spreads them. I take a deep breath as I know he can see me fully now, I feel like my heart is about to jump out of my throat. I still can't bring myself to look at Sesshomaru so I continue to look upwards. I can feel Sesshomaru's bare thighs against my own, I can feel him looming over my body. Sesshomaru then gently caress my cheek as his face gradually comes into my vision, his other arm caging me under him. As he looms over me, his thighs pushes mine up slightly and more apart. At that moment I can feel him against me. His long white hair is gray as he looks down at me from above, it falls around him like a waterfall of snow and encasing us inside. His golden amber eyes burning into mine, his face expressionless but soft. At this moment I didn't care anymore about hiding myself from him, I take the blanket that I'm clutching to me and I throw it over Sesshomaru and I, I then grab the other end in my other hand and I cover him from the waist down. Sesshomaru doesn't faze again, he just continues to look at me. I look back up at him, and I take his hand on my cheek in my left hand. He sees the scar on the back of my left hand, and his brows furrows slightly.

"I know I've asked you this before, but who gave you that scar on your hand?" He asks me.

I look at him surprised at the sudden question, but since he's asking, I might as well tell him that it was from his weapon.

"You did Sesshomaru." I say calmly.

Sesshomaru's brows furrows deeper as he hear that it was him.

"Why did you not tell me when I asked you that day?" He asks me with a slight irritated tone.

"Because you saved me that day when you gave me this wound from your whip. You killed the bird demon that rainy day, your whip ricocheted from its wing armor and hit me by accident. I assume you didn't know and I didn't know you then. I was just grateful that you saved me that day from death. It's nothing really, it was just a small wound." I tell him with a smile.

"No wonder I scented blood after I killed the demon that day, I knew it was human blood, but I didn't know whose. So I walked away." He says.

I smile, I place my free hand on his cheek, his skin is cool to the touch.

"Sesshomaru it's not your fault, it's no one's fault but that demon's. Besides, we didn't know each other then, it's normal for you to walk away. You didn't know or care who I was then, saving me was more than I could ever ask for that day from you. Although it was your whip that hurt me, but it wasn't intentional. The scar became a memory for me of you, it's precious." I say to him with a smile.

Sesshomaru glides the tip of his claws on his right hand's index finger along my cheek gently.

"To think back the first time I touched you was the first time I hurt y..." He begins.