Chapter 3

I got up and walked to the room "Keenon are you ready?" he was standing there fixing the shoe strings in his shoes. When I say he was looking so good, ugh a walking SNACK.

He looked at me and said "Yeah choc you really looked out for me

He looked at me and said "Yeah choc you really looked out for me. Thank you I really appreciate you." I walked over to my mirror to fix my Louis Vuitton scarf on my head & said in a low serious voice, "Keenon if nobody got you, you know I do. Always." My phone started ringing, it was Keenon's best friend Ru. "Where y'all at blood? Everything is poppin off right now. The hoes and everything here. Hurry up and get my nigga here Bria" "Alright we're just leaving my crib, we'll be there." "Ight bet." He hung up. "Who was that?' Keenon said while putting his shirt on. I looked over at him and said "Keisha, she not going to Blaze house nomore, you know her and that nigga been having problems since high school." I laughed. With a smirk on his face he said "Shit, no nigga in they right mind would wanna deal with that bitch. But where we going?" I looked at him and said "Boy, don't try my friend and you'll see ugly."

We suddenly hear honking outside, Keenon runs to my window, "Aye blood, who the fuck is that?!" I looked at him and said "Calm down that's my friend Jasmine, she giving us a ride". He looked at me still startled "Mannnn, you know I'm a paranoid ass individual. Being locked up made that shit worse." a nervous smile came across his face. I loved how Keenon was a thug but so sweet to me, he was everything I wanted in a man. But I'd never let him know that. He was the biggest player though, all the stories he's told me about how he used girls for sex, money, setting niggas up. I'd never put myself in that situation, but what if things were different if that did happen. A girl can only dream.

We're in the car, Keenon is looking so good as always. The D&G Light Blue cologne I bought him just fits his appearance so perfectly. Jasmine looks back and said, "So why both of y'all in the motherfuckin back seat? Leaving me up here with a ghost passenger 'nshit. She laughed, "I guess y'all really missed each other huh?" We both laughed but I looked over at Keenon and saw him pull a bottle of Avion from underneath the seat and started drinking it. He looked at me silently laughing and put his finger over his mouth like "shhh". I smiled at him and shook my head, Jasmine gonna be tripping when she finds out he back here drinking her liquor. I already know how the night ends when that shit is in his system. But fuck that, my makeup is too bomb right now I need to take a selfie.

 But fuck that, my makeup is too bomb right now I need to take a selfie