Chapter 8

I'm sitting in my car, it got out of the shop in perfect timing. I'm so nervous, ugh what is about to happen? We haven't seen each other in a week and now he suddenly texts me to come over.

I look at the time and it's 3:56 am, I usually never let anyone get me out of the house around this time. But I had to go, looking bummy as hell. Grey sweatsuit and some adidas, oh well.
The whole car ride I'm anxious, shaking a little and just uneasy. But I feel so crazy for being this excited.

I pull up to his mom's house, put my car in park and  pulled out my phone to text him. "I'm here". He text back instantly "Just kome in I kept the door unlocked for you." As I get out the car, I heard dogs barking; I never understood how Keenon was scared of my 4 pound yorkie but had two big ass yard dogs who were pit bulls.
Before I reached the door I saw him come out, he was looking so good in those black shorts and high socks. "Hurry up choc, you know how crazy niggas is at this time of night." I picked up the pace. The nervousness that spreaded throughtout my body.. I wonder what this night was going to turn into. As soon as we got inside there's an awkward silence, "My moms at work." he said while nervously rubbing his face; "so it's just us here." I smelled Avion on his breath but I could tell he wasn't even a bit of tipsy yet. I awkwardly smiled and said "Ohh okay so where's the Avion? And why you always got it so cold in here?" He laughed and said "You know it's been like this since I was a youngin? You need some heat?" He reached his arms out and hugged me. He smelled so good and that hug just always made me feel safe. I looked up at him and said, "Nigga you and these hugs." while pushing him off. After that we both sat on his bed.

He grabbed the Avion off his dresser and said, "Just relax a lil bit, damn why you so tense?" I laid back and looked at him, "Tense? Boy you know me better than that." He chuckled and then there was an awkward silence. He started staring at me and leaned in for a kiss. IT WAS HAPPENING. His lips tasted so good, words wouldn't be able to explain. While kissing me he began putting his hand around my neck, he then whispered, "I always wanted you, I thought about you everyday in my cell."