Chapter 11

"Bria, girl are you okay?" Jasmine said while playing with my braids. I was shaking because I was so nervous. I looked at her and Keisha and said, "I'm just.. Girl I don't know. I knew Trey was crazy but I never thought it would get to this point. Like you just don't know how stressed out this has me." Keisha looked at me and said, "Girl, Trey deserves everything that's coming to him. You know Keenon and his niggas really don't play. That shit 'bout to be bad."

I plopped down on my bed. "I really know this shit is gonna go so far, I don't need any one of them getting fucking killed though. And you know that's how far they take shit. Keenon is crazy and Trey is crazy. If something happens to Keenon I wouldn't know what to do." I said as I began to cry. Both Keisha and Jasmine sat on the sides of me on my bed. "Girl relax don't let it stress you that much." Keisha said while playing with my hair. "Awww you really love him huh? I always felt like y'all needed to be together." said Jasmine. I began wiping my tears with my sleeves saying, "Yea I care about him a lot, the feelings are stronger than ever at this point. He has the softest most sweetest side for me, y'all wouldn't believe that this thug ass nigga turns into a marshmallow around me." They laughed.

About 2 hours later...

Jasmine and Keisha are asleep on my bed. I'm in the living room still so nervous, I text Keenon and he still hasn't text me back. They've been gone for a while. As I was getting up I got an alert on my phone, it was Keenon.

"We can't even find this bitch ass nigga."
I WAS BEYOND RELIEVED. Nothing was going to happen, no one was getting hurt tonight. Well at least until he decides to pop up while Keenon is here, since he's going to be staying here to protect me.