Chapter 5

After the party keenon is tore the fuck down. Drunk isn't even the word for him, I'm a little tipsy but I'm not completely drunk. Stacy, Ru and Slim helped him into Jasmine's car, she was our destinated driver.

"Aye Blood put the nigga seatbelt on him." said Slim. Keenon screams while throwing up gang signs, "On Piru we back in this motherfucka!! Real bloody shit nigga. On everything I ain't going back, on the Ru'z I ain't going back. I love y'all niggas! Suwoooop!"

 I love y'all niggas! Suwoooop!"

I had to post it on Snapchat, shit was too funny

I notice Keenon has a bunch of money on him and my first guess is that his friends gave it to him to stunt during the party, typical. He eventually calms down and gets quiet before Jasmine gets him back to my house. The original plan was to drop him off at his mom's place but she doesn't need a drunk Keenon at her front door at this time of night, especially since she hasn't seen him in 2 years. His mom was always the sweet type who wanted me and him to be a couple; I guess because we grew up together. She would always tell me how she's sick of the "fast ass girls" that Keenon would bring home.

"Keenon come on." I said in a slightly annoyed voice. He decides to lean on me during our walk into my house, I wave Jasmine goodbye and she pulls off. As soon as we're back in the house he's completely out of it. I undress him all the way down to his boxers, at this point he's just mumbling and slurring his words; something I can't understand. I then lay him on my bed and we both knocked out.