Chapter 12

A few weeks later...

I'm so stressed out, it seems like Trey has settled down with his stalking behavior but I miss Keenon. We haven't been seeing each other because I told him that I don't need my feelings ruining our friendship, even though we're friends with benefits I felt like it was going to progress into something more. I don't need that.

"Bria!" Keisha screamed, "girl, look at this?" She handed me her phone. It was a text from Trey.

I handed Keisha her phone and said "What the fuck?! I can't believe this shit, how did he get your number? And why in the fuck is he still at this shit? Ugh

I handed Keisha her phone and said "What the fuck?! I can't believe this shit, how did he get your number? And why in the fuck is he still at this shit? Ugh." She locked her phone, threw it on the bed and said, "Girl, that nigga not gonna stop. I wanna know how the fuck he got my number too 'cause uh uh he not bouta' be hitting me up every day looking for you. BLOCKED!" I sighed and said, "Yeah girl, just block him. I'm so tired of him and his bullshit. Shouldn't he be focusing on his baby? I'm tired." Keisha sat on the bed and said in an excited tone, "Anyways what are you wearing for Thanksgiving and who's house is gonna be the motherfuckin hot spot this yearrrr?" I plopped down on the bed, laughed and said, "Damn girl calm down, but I really don't know. Before me and Keenon stopped seeing each other he said he wanted me to come to his mom's house for Thanksgiving per usual. But I don't know if that's the plan anymore." She bulged me with her shoulder a little and said, "So how big is it?" while laughing. I looked at her and screamed, "Oh my God girl!! You love going under people's clothes. Stopppp." We both couldn't stop laughing, we had one of those laughing attacks where it started hurting."

Lemme give y'all the run down on how everything happened between me and Keenon...

So me and Keenon was sitting in my car on a late night in FatBurger's parking lot eating. We was vibing and talking so much. Then he looked at me and said, "You ever think about being in a relationship again? Or you stopped trustin' niggas after how Trey treated you." I told him how I didn't wanna take any chances again. He started getting deep and telling me how he I never stopped thinking about me while he was sitting in his cell.