Chapter 24

As we entered Keenon's hospital room. I just see him laying there, he looked half sleep. The sight of it just made me sad, seeing him like that just did something to me. He looked dead, I think that's why it really scared me.

His mom went up to him and talked his face. "Oh my poor baby, are you alright? Who did this to you? Tell me what happened? I didn't wanna see you like this again after what happened of you 5 years ago." She said as she began to cry. I stood in the distance to let her have time to talk to Keenon. All I heard was slurring and mumbling coming from his mouth. She looked at me and said, "C'mon baby. You can come and talk to him, I know you're probably the only person he wants to see right now. I'll leave y'all alone and give you some privacy." She gave him a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

Well this was my moment to tell him. I have so many emotions running through my body right now. Seeing him like this just makes me wanna tell him even more now. But I hope his reaction will be what I want it to be.

"Come over here girl. You scared of me or something?" he said in a low stuffy voice. I smiled a little and walked up to him. "Baby I'm so sorry. I should've been there, I feel like this is really my fault. I'm sorry for the fight. I'm sorry for everything.. I just miss you so fucking much dude." He let out a little smirk, and said "I don't want you to be sorry for a fuckin' thing. None of this bullshit was ya fault. At all. Fuck all this shit. I just want us to fix what I thought was broken between us." I held his face and kissed him, a tear fell from my eye. "We need to fix more than that. You have something to live for now baby." I stepped back and helped my stomach. "I'm pregnant." He smiled and screamed in a raspy voice, "OHHHHH SHIT!!! No shit?! I'm finna be a daddy? On the Ru? Goddamn. I can't believe this shit. Imma be somebody gang bangin' ass dad! Aye!" I laughed. I was so excited. He looked at me and said, "Come here, give me a kiss." I reached down and gave him the deepest kiss ever. He looked me in the eyes and said, "We gon' make this work. I put that on the hood." I can tell his eyes were starting to water. I said, "I love you Keenon." He replied, "I love you too Choc, for ever. We def gon fix all this.."

PART 2 COMING SOON!
HOPED YOU ENJOYED!
THANK YOU FOR READING! 🥰😘