Chapter 4

We're walking into Ru's house. Keenon doesn't know that I planned a whole ass welcome home surprise party for him. Before walking in he says "That Avion got me feeling hot already. Shit.." I said "Oh trust me I know I could see it in those eyes." There was something about the look in Keenon's eyes when he got drunk.. Even though he looked evil it was just so sexy. I could feel my insides tingling just thinking about it.

"Surprise!!!!" everyone screamed when we walked in. Keenon looking shocked saying "Oh shittttt!" He turned and looked at me smiling, "I knew yo ass was on some shit." I laughed and said "Nah I don't think you really knew." His friends walk up to him dapping him off and hugging him. I gave them their space, the further I go into the party the louder the music got. This party was LIT. Niggas in the middle of the living room blood walking, that's something else Keenon was known for; his blood walk and rap skills. "Bria!!" I hear coming from the kitchen, it was my bestfriend Keisha. I walked over to her and said, "Bitch wassup? I didn't know you was here already." She had a red cup in her hand and henny on her breath, which was a signal for me to get some too. I said over the loud music, "Hold up girl let me grab me something to drink right quick." As I walked over to the kitchen I hear the words "Do yo dance Keenon, do yo dance!!" I already knew what that meant, these guys are about to get him hyped up to do the most attractive dance ever (in my opinion). While I'm pouring my henny in my cup, everyone moves from the front of the house to the back, all I hear is people screaming and cheering Keenon on to dance. I walk to the living room with Keisha, once he starts doing his dance I start feeling it as always. I'm screaming and cheering him up along with everyone else. At this point everyone at the party is screaming "do yo dance keenon do yo dance" the vibe is just right and everyone is having a good ass time.

After all the dancing settled down Keenon's cousin Stacy proposed a toss to him, "Aye Aye everybody be quite in this motherfucka, my blood home man. A nigga not even tryna be on no sentimental shit but I'm real happy this buster ass nigga home." he and keenon both smile while dapping each other off. "My nigga." Keenon said in a high pitched tone. I knew he was drunk. Ugh that look of lust in his eyes was so intriguing to me. It feels like it was getting harder and harder to hide my feelings for him, I wanted him so bad. I'm just glad this party is going good.