Ch. 1- Late Nights.

The rain was hard and pinched at Yagis exposed hollow cheeks, his nose... his entire face. His blonde (more like yellow) hair was damp and his long bangs were stuck on both sides of his face as he ran through the dark and rain. All the way across town. He clutched it tight to his chest...he was almost there.

                                                                                 ------------------

Aizawa sat in his home it was an extremely cold night. Too cold. He put on his long-sleeved black shirt and gray sweatpants. He got his socks and blanket and sat on the couch. It seemed like a good night for a movie. He turned his tv on and got comfortable. He never got to relax like this. Never. Especially when he's at the school being around the children trying to teach them even though half of them act as if they don't care to be heroes and the teachers who are obnoxious and sometimes themselves act like children.

He sighed and moved his black long hair away from his face. Just when he was about to press play on the movie he heard a huge frantic sounding pound on his door. Aizawa jumped a bit at the sound he furrowed his brows. Annoying.

He got up leaving the blanket behind him on the couch. He wondered who the hell could be knocking on his door this late with this type of weather. He put his hand on the doorknob. As he touched it he gasped slightly. It was barely audible. The damn thing was freezing. He furrowed his brows more. (if possible) He gripped the freezing handle and turned it. He wasn't being safe. He knew that. But if anyone was trying to attack him he could probably beat them. He was prepared anyways ready to strike if there was a threat.

He opened the door. More like whipped it open and he gasped again. It was way more audible this time.

"I'm so sorry Aizawa! I know it's really late but...you were the only person I could think of.." Toshinori leaned forward. He was holding something towards his chest. It was covered with damp newspapers. Aizawa leaned forward silent and confused. He looked over and saw a small cat curled up. It's breathing soft...too soft.

"Come in." Aizawa moved so Yagi could walk inside. He was dripping wet and seemed out of breath. "Her leg...Its cut up and her right front paw is bleeding pretty bad." Yagi looked over at Aizawa who was getting the blanket from the couch.

Aizawa put the blanket down and folded it a few times so it could be used as a bed for the small cat.

Aizawa sighed and moved closer. He was toe to toe with Yagi now. His arms under the taller mans. He slowly moved them up and between Yagis arms. Letting the light orange cat fall softly into his own arms. "Her breathing is too soft..." Aizawa said.

The cat mewled softly. It seemed in pain and Aizawa shushed her. "Shh...I know it hurts." He whispered and cradled her as he kneeled down laying her on the soft blanket. He pets her head gingerly. "I'll get supplies for her...if she is hurt too badly then we have to take her to the vet." Aizawa turned and looked up at the extremely tall and lanky man.

His dark brown eyes met the electric blue ones. "And let me see if I have any clothes for you...Your wetting my floor. I'll also get you a towel. Focus on her breathing too." He got up and began to walk away. Yagi looked down. Yes, the floor was wet now. He was standing in a huge puddle. "Sorry," he whispered an apology even though obviously Aizawa couldn't hear him though.

All might sighed playing and twisting his hands nervously. Aizawa had always made him feel at unease. The way Aizawa was so serious and always made eye contact. The way he'd eye at Yagi as if he was judging and studying and seeing right through him. Knowing all of his secrets all those small details. It scared Yagi in a way. But he liked the extra attention as well.

As yagi was lost in his thoughts the smaller man came into the room same expression. He had a towel and some clothing and a medicine kit. "They may be tight but it's all I have." Aizawa walked forward handing him the clothes and towel. "Is she okay?"

Yagi nodded even though he hadn't really been watching her. He was thinking about ...other things. "Bathroom is down the hall to the right." Aizawa then turned fast and kneeled going to aid the cat. All Might sighed heavily. And walked down the hall and turned right being led into the bathroom. He began to take off the drenched clothing dropping the cloth to the floor.

He wiped the towel over his chest, back, arms. He put on the shirt he was given. It hugged his body showing how skinny he was. He didn't like it but at least it didn't ride up his back or stomach. He sighed and put the sweatpants on. They fit tight just like the shirt but he just accepted it.

He ruffled his hair in the towel and then went back to Aizawa. He was sitting on the couch curled up hugging the orange cat who had bandages on. Yagi was silent as he looked at the pair. He wondered if Aizawa was resting his eyes or if he was sleeping.

"Aizawa?" He asked standing there shyly hoping he wasn't awake so he didn't see how skinny he actually was. "Hm?" Aizawa hummed he then opened one eye. "She is exhau-" He stopped both his eyes open. He was looking at Allmight's form. 

He seemed so fragile standing there the shirt tight and pants tight as well. Aizawa didn't know what to say all he settled on was "Oh." Aizawa kept his eyes on yagis chest and torso. Yagi looked away. "Yeah I know I'm a walking skeleton" He joked but his voice was also laced with hurt.

"Yagi...I just didn't know you were that skinny...Its just cause you are always wearing baggy clothes." He felt awkward somehow. So he looked away. "and don't call yourself a walking skeleton." He mumbled petting the cat softly. The taller man smiled slightly. "I should get going... it's really late." 

He spoke voice soft. "No." 

Yagi looked up surprised "what?"

"I said no...Stay here. Its too late and I think there's going to be a thunderstorm soon." Aizawa patted the sofa cushion motioning him to sit next to him.

"are you sure." The tall man walked over and sat down awkwardly. 

"yes...I am" Aizawa turned to him. "wanna watch a movie?" He asked with his big sleepy eyes.

Allmight smiled and sat crisscrossed now. "Sure" He nodded.

"Its the American one you kept talking about...the hero with the shield.."

Yagi got excited now "Oh Yes! Captain America! My favorite!" He nodded

So with that Aizawa played the movie snuggling back into the couch. The corner of his mouth lifted to a smile. He was not really watching the movie he was actually watching Yagi. Yagi seemed so childish while watching it. But he was really happy as well.

He was cute. -------

Soon enough Aizawa began to doze off and fell asleep his head hanging to the side. His temple met Yagi's shoulder and he breathed lightly and moved in closer.

Yagi tensed and looked down at the long-haired man. He smiled at him even if he was asleep he was still adorable. Yagi chuckled and turned off the tv he leaned back lying down so Aizawa's head was on his chest now and in between his parted legs.

He felt wrong to do this but it was so sweet for him as well. He closed his eyes and pulled the blanket up over them all.

They slept peacefully all three of them. The cat Aizawa and Yagi.

(Hope yall enjoyed! ) - Ollie