Ch.7- Iv'e Missed You

Its been four months since they left each other. Well, not to make it too dramatic they did see each other five days a week usually at least. They didn't talk to each other though. It made both of them kinda feel horrible.

Everyday they both hoped something would happen. Something that would change this feeling. Aizawa everyday would peek inside All might's class. His facial features softened as he looked. A soft sigh escaped his parted lips. Damn, he missed him so much.

Yagi on the other hand tried his best not to think about Aizawa. He often found himself sitting on his bed alone. Thinking about Aizawa.

Aizawa's dark eyes. His long hair that always smelled so sweet. The way Aizawa tasted was amazing too. He missed it. He thought if it was the correct choice to separate? The day after they separated he was just wandering around his house. Thinking about life.

That's when he came across a shirt that wasn't his. It was smaller and a v-neck. Yagi never wore v-necks. That's when it hit him. It was Aizawa's shirt. He picked it up. With both hands. He looked down at it. He walked back to his room.

He laid back down on his bed and curled up. He brought the article of clothing towards his face. He sniffed it lightly. He then brought it closer digging his face into the black fabric. He sniffed deeply and harder this time. The scent flooded his senses. His eyes closed. A small groan came from him. He curled up even more and clung to the small shirt.

He didn't know if it was a groan of pleasure of pain. Maybe both. But he just stayed there like that for a while. "I messed up." Yagi thought aloud.

Aizawa went into basically a depression. He realized he had been happier than ever when he was with the blonde man. He just came home everyday and laid in his bed. Either crying or masturbating. While pretending Yagi was with him. Or just thinking.

It was sad. Four months later he was slightly in the same place. Except he wouldn't just lay on his bed all day. He would do some work. Actually try to be productive. He actually tried going outside and working out.

Yagi was still sad but just went through the motions. Soon he thought maybe they should just start being neutral with each other once more. Or maybe not. Yagi sat in his empty classroom. He wondered if Hizashi ever got to Aizawa.

"Toshinori?" He heard a small voice ask. It was Nezu. "Oh Good Afternoon sir."

Yagi gave a weak smile. "I need you to do something for me." Nezu spoke as he looked up at the hero. "Oh yes of course. What do you need me to do?" Yagi kept the small smile on his face.

"Go over the cost for the training camp. And the plan." Nezu handed him the papers.

"Okay." Yagi looked over the papers. "Isn't Aizawa supposed to be in charge of these things though....He's the one who is going with them." Yagi's voice softened as he mentioned his ex-lover.

"Oh! You have just reminded me! You have to work on them with Aizawa. After school which is about in fifteen minutes." Nezu smiled.

'Wait...I have to work with him? Um Nezu our relationship is not necessarily the best this year. Can I just work alone please?" Yagi asked looking away.

"Nope! Come see me when your done. Just try your best not to argue with the man. I know he doesn't like you and I know he can be very stubborn. Just try your best."

Yagi was silent as he bit his cheek.

"Maybe go out for drinks afterwards and mend your relationship." Nezu shrugged as he began to walk out.